Jump to content Jump to content

FIA cover up

SamuelTrautman

there is something not quite right about the bianchi accident, normally when there is a serious crash we see it from all angles, close up's, slow mo's and from that we learn what went wrong and what can be done in future to stop a repeat. FOMtv refusing to release the footage which was recorded on at least 4 hd cams, 1 onboard cam and 2 from above on lightposts. They say its out of respect to Bianchi but I just don't buy it. Senna's, ratzenbergers, massa's and kubica's crashes were all replayed over and over with close ups and slow mo's etc yet now the FIA have seem to have found some long lost respect for there drivers.

in my opinion they are trying to cover themselves by implying Jules was going too fast and not adhereing to yellow flags.

what do you guys think?

FOM cameras did not record the crash (possible onboard exception). Only the track cameras recorded it and the FIA don't want to release the footage because it's pretty horrific. Once we know Jules' outcome it may be released, but since everyone has seen it anyway what's the point?

no what you saw online was the impact, not the build up to the crash. TBH I have seen much worse footage than that so to say its horrific is a point of view. And on the cameras, when you watch the amateur footage of the crash you can see clearly the camera man picks it up and follows bianchis car. Im not saying they should release the impact shot but the build up yeah of course it should be scrutinised. The fact is this, they put every drivers lives at risk by sending that huge JCB onto track whilst it was raining and most cars were on well used inters.

And what would the point of that be? Plane spotters don't investigate plane crashes. In hindsight, yes, they should have sent out the safety car, but you know what they say about hindsight. And would it really come as a surprise to anyone if it turns out that Jules or any other driver for that matter was speeding?

really? you cant think of a single point of how that would help understand what happened? really?? so we should just believe whatever the FIA says?

its the same with the speeding claim, if marussia and fia released all the telemetry data/radio communications like they done with almost every other serious crash then we would know.

so as a fan of the sport im not allowed to scrutinize what goes on because im not an official fia staff member? lol ok then

so as a fan of the sport im not allowed to scrutinize what goes on because im not an official fia staff member? lol ok then
No, you're not.
You're a fan. You get to watch races live or on TV and do trillion other things evolving around F1. But as for things like huge accidents which might lead to a driver dying or at least being seriously injured, I can see why they wouldn't want armchair experts like us to start riots over our unqualified opinion.

Besides, why are you so keen on having that footage? We all know what happened, we can all imagine how it looked like, I don't see why there's a need to see everything in detail - unless you have some sort of weird fetish watching horrific accidents. In which case I can only shake my head in disgust.

really? you cant think of a single point of how that would help understand what happened? really?? so we should just believe whatever the FIA says?

its the same with the speeding claim, if marussia and fia released all the telemetry data/radio communications like they done with almost every other serious crash then we would know.

Glad you understand.

I think your not getting the point goldenballs, how would me forming an opinion on what happened cause riots, damn your just being plain silly now.

btw cant you read? im just wondering because on that very post you quoted I did say the impact footage was not needed just the build up. do you get that?

how do you know what happened? you say everyone knows what happened, yeah you know he hit a JCB but you don't know why he hit that jcb, do you understand the difference?

there is something not quite right about the bianchi accident, normally when there is a serious crash we see it from all angles, close up's, slow mo's and from that we learn what went wrong and what can be done in future to stop a repeat. FOMtv refusing to release the footage which was recorded on at least 4 hd cams, 1 onboard cam and 2 from above on lightposts. They say its out of respect to Bianchi but I just don't buy it. Senna's, ratzenbergers, massa's and kubica's crashes were all replayed over and over with close ups and slow mo's etc yet now the FIA have seem to have found some long lost respect for there drivers.

what do you guys think?

If you wanna see it i can put a link up for you  but im not sure why its necessary,it wont change anything, by the sounds of it you dont believe it was a accident... a strange guy.

edit; flagged for actually offering to help him.... this is why i dont help people LOL

I think your not getting the point goldenballs, how would me forming an opinion on what happened cause riots, damn your just being plain silly now.

btw cant you read? im just wondering because on that very post you quoted I did say the impact footage was not needed just the build up. do you get that?

how do you know what happened? you say everyone knows what happened, yeah you know he hit a JCB but you don't know why he hit that jcb, do you understand the difference?

He overcorrected a slide that was caused by an aquaplane, slid into the gravel and hit the tractor.

Not going to bother now, I don't need to prove what I got, not to you anyway as it was to your benefit to why I was going to share it but you wanted to be a ass and flag me, so nah.... you can just keep guessing, you seem to like doing it.

like i said, your loss now.