Sign in to follow this  

Post-Release Support; Loot Box Implementation in ONRUSH?

Hey guys,

After having played the beta for a good long while, I've gotten really interested in what the game has to offer. However, I'd love it if one of the guys from Codemasters could explain the team's plan to support the game past its release, -- bugfixes, improvements, additional content, the lot -- as well as how the loot box system will work -- 'how will players earn boxes?', 'what will these boxes contain?', 'will players be able to buy said boxes with real-world currency?' -- that kind of thing.

I personally find the game extremely appealing, but will need a bit more info before diving in. With that said, I trust the devs will be transparent and honest in disclosing the game's long-term plan.

Cheers.

There is no info about customization and how it can be unlocked, or if we can earn and use it even when we dont have internet connection. We also need to know if the game will recive updates and how these will be.
There should be more comunication in the forums between the players and the developers, and even more now that the beta has just finished.