Sign in to follow this  

TAKE A LAP OF MONACO WITH CHARLES LECLERC IN F1™ 2018 | Codemasters Blog

TAKE A LAP OF MONACO WITH CHARLES LECLERC IN F1™ 2018 | Codemasters Blog

It’s here – the first gameplay footage of F1 2018, the official videogame of the 2018 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™, has arrived! We’re getting ready for this weekend’s Monaco Grand Prix with Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 Team’s Charles Leclerc driving a lap of his home track, the iconic Circuit de Monaco. Check out Charles’s hot lap at youtube.com/formula1game, or watch it below:

Read the full story here

Looking good! Looks like the tyre physics have improved, pure guessing tho, but by judging the video I would say handling physics is improved! :D

They've always looked a bit pasted-on. I guess Codemasters save processing power on the bits you generally can't see from the car, but on replays it does look a bit out of place.

I think f1 2018 will be a massive step up from f1 2017. The handling looks way better than before but the on track physics could do with dome work but it is still in beta and im sure it will get much better and more life like.

The game look beautifull, but i saw a thing in the video that was already missing in F1 2017 too : it's the missing of the famous "diver" statue in front of the swimingpool at Monaco... please bring it back because i'd like to do some pictures with the photo mode in replay...