Sign in to follow this  

Codies Weekly Update 25-4-14

Looks like it. Really hoping to see some PC min. specs, and hopefully word on a demo. I may have traded in my PS3 (towards a PS4), but I'm still hoping my laptop can play this smoothly.

That video by Gamersyde running GRID Autosport at 60fps is incredible! Never seen anything so good from a game before!

Man, good thing I was in bonnet cam when this picture was taken, or that would definitely be clear enough to give away another car!

And @PeteTheDuck - that is a magnificent egg. Good work. I was going to make a pun but I hate it when people do that XD

@joepineapples I don't play games on the PC.

@Britpoint Thanks a lot!

Britpoint said:
Man, good thing I was in bonnet cam when this picture was taken, or that would definitely be clear enough to give away another car!

ohhhh lets play guess the bonnet!

Britpoint said:

I feel I have an unfair advantage in that game ^^

Britpoint said:
Britpoint said:

I feel I have an unfair advantage in that game ^^
I've just zoomed in on my phone and I can't really tell, I can tell you're on paris so that could whittle down the possibilities (but not really seeing as its a dev build) and now you've let on its one we haven't announced I'm wondering if its that super super awesome one that we haven't even hinted at... but I could be way off so I'll stop here before we all end up on videogamer.com and getting a rocketing from PR in the office on Monday.

Tried to scale up the image to see, but i really have no idea what it is! 

BUT, if you look on the left, there is a rear of what is surely the rear of a Koenigsegg Agera?

Tried to scale up the image to see, but i really have no idea what it is! 

BUT, if you look on the left, there is a rear of what is surely the rear of a Koenigsegg Agera?

The first pic could be the Nissan GTR? am i close or spot on @justbiglee @Britpoint