Sign in to follow this  

2018 MBKF1 Monaco Grand Prix

I'll be reporting live from Monaco this weekend, waheeeeeeey!

Good for you man! I am super jealous. I wonder if Red Bull's pace is real or if Ferrari and Mercedes are sand bagging. I hope Ferrari are because they need a win this weekend to keep the beats at bay over at Plant Mercedes in Sector Hamilton.

Well after all the kinky stuff you bought @MBKF1 If the tracks becomes slippery because of some substance on the track we'll know who to blame.

Hamilton was complaining about tyre buildup in FP2 and he couldn't get the tyres switched on, so hopefully Mercedes isn't sandbagging and they really are struggling with tyres.

Just fucking give me a fucking weekend where Red Bull actually is fast and Max actually can win and more importantly, doesn't fuck up and I'm good.

Max has done a hat trick of hitting a wall 3 times in 3 years at Monaco.
Hasn't done the exact same thing 3 years in a row aswell? lol

No quali for Max, so the Monaco GP is about 95% ruined then.

Jiggy said:
Are you serious? I can't wait for the all the carnage the kid is going to cause from the back of the grid!

They should replace his front wing with a snow plough, because he's going to need it.

Jiggy said:
Are you serious? I can't wait for the all the carnage the kid is going to cause from the back of the grid!
Tbh, if he did it from the front, he could've at least caused a meme pile up.

Also, watching F2 right now and Gelael absolutely smashed himself. Also, Markelov has balls. Balls kid. Balls.

Wow! That lap from Ricciardo was dynamite! Well done to him. Thankfully Max is starting at the back so he won’t ruin any of the championship contenders race at the front of the grid. And Leclerc is way more talented then Ericsson, he really does out preform his team mate. Also glad that a Ferrari is in front of a Mercedes, please have good strategy on Sunday Ferrari, please.

I hope before lights out Mad Max says this over the radio
https://youtu.be/PR8rvnaTb9k

Simon ruined Rosbergs classic Merc and now I love him. To be fair he took it like a champ (in front of the camera anyway) if it was me I'd be throwing Simon in the sea...

Vandoorne chasing Ricciardo who is in the lead is the kind of stuff McLaren was dreaming about. Just ignore the part where he's a lap down.

Some say that somewhere in this world, Lance Stroll just came in to do another pitstop.