Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which AI do you run?

85% with no assists.  I'll bump it up a bit after my current season as I'm doing quite well now.

Still learning mind you.

I do drop the level down for some of the practice programs at some of my weaker tracks. Just because resource points are so vital. I qualify and race with 110% tho. Some places I felt like I was too fast and others I felt far off. I figured if it's all the way up then there's nothing left on the table anywhere. Use medium TC and line assist for corner with a pad. Tons of room for improvement but it's a real challenge and fun the way it is. Hoping to improve to even less assists.

At least 80, but it depends on the track. Canada is usually 90.

There sure are a lot of people on 105+....

In reality perhaps only the elite people (I'm not one) use this site and the vast majority of gamers are at the much lower end of the scale 

110% with no assists. As i said in a post recently, the 110% AI is too slow

I think I'm on 93 at the moment and outpace teammate (Sainz) on average of up to about half second on majority of circuits - apart from Monaco when it's the other way round so caught in the middle

TAKIINOUE said:
 At least 80, but it depends on the track. Canada is usually 90.

There sure are a lot of people on 105+....
I'm at 85%. At this setting, only the top 3 teams are faster in race trim & qualy. I'm in my 3rd season with Sauber, so I'm now able to be best of the rest.