Sign in to follow this  

ONRUSH | v1.02 [PS4 & Xbox] - Found a bug? Post it here!

since yesterday, no trophy is unlocking for me. I fullfilled the requirments for "Stampede" and for "Formula 15", but no trophy. Since the patch 2.0 no trophy has unlocked.
Playing on PS4.

edit: Stampede came after 11 matches. Still waiting for "Formula 15" (reach level 15). I am Level 23 now.

edit: Level 15, Level 30 and Snowbound trophies do not unlock. I have never seen a game with so many glitched trophies.

Xbox One X with a physical disc. I have 2 major issues that bother me and are making the game less fun.

1. No sound. I had sound during the tutorial but pretty much no sound at all anywhere else. Restarted the game many times, nothing.

2. Achievements mostly broken. Apparrntly they used to work, and you broke them. I'm level 16 and the level 15 achievement stopped tracking at like 20%. There are a bunch of other unlock achievements stuck at the same % for hours, too. Looks like most everything is broken. When you fix this please fix it so that the game back checks for missing ones, because I like my profile to actually be representative of how much I played my games, right now it looks like I put the darn thing in and gave up on it in 10 minutes when I've been playing for two nights.

So many glitched trophies from what Im seeing. I fully completed all events through Regeneration and still haven't had the trophy given to me. Can I just not get the trophy now?

Achievement problems here too, i'm now level 21 and Formula 15 hasn't unlocked, and neither has Regeneration despite having played a couple of events in it. No-one has unlocked either of these for over three days according to trueachievements.com so it might be to do with the latest patch

Same here with achievement problem. Completed all campaign with all challanges, but achievement for unlocking “Superstar” still locked for me

Why doesn't this game have its own Bugs forum? Are you seriously abandoning ship already? 

Small bug that should be quick and easy to fix. I have the ps4 digital version. I prefer to have my accelerate and brake buttons on R1 and L1 instead of the standard R2 and L2. Mapping acceleration to R1 is no problem but i can't map any action to L1 via ingame options for some reason. 

I am having an issue with the Superstar what the truck achievements. In the red rock refinery round driving the Titans there is the "Enemy Takedowns" which require 12. It is supposed to be a co-op challenge but none of my teams takedowns are counting towards it. Best I have got is 9 myself and progress is 9/12, however at the end of the race when it awards MVP etc. it shows that other team members have made takedowns as well.  I'm on the PS4 version 3.00

Codemasters are nothing but shisters!! They release games then do not support oo fix them!!! Their social media guru is an absolute ignorant git. Aaron.....

Chief36 said:
I am playing on Xbox One X and after the intro is done and get to the main screen, I lose all audio.  Go to start an event or race and still no audio.  I am able to hit the home button on the controller and audio will restore on the Xbox home menu.   Then go back to Onrush and no audio again.  
Same problem here, almost 3 months later and have not corrected that, and the game is not even cheap.

Chief36 said:
I am playing on Xbox One X and after the intro is done and get to the main screen, I lose all audio.  Go to start an event or race and still no audio.  I am able to hit the home button on the controller and audio will restore on the Xbox home menu.   Then go back to Onrush and no audio again.  
Same problem here, almost 3 months later and have not corrected that, and the game is not even cheap.

Haven't encountered this issue myself on XBox One X... there can be a bit of variation in volume, I find it dips a little in menus after the Intro & only rises to the same volume during gameplay or if you're in a Party session- the latter presumably to compete with team communication.

I know it's a pain in the arse, but have you tried uninstalling & reinstalling? Also, are you running your audio through the TV or External Speakers, and what are your XBox Audio Menu settings? (Those details may help the CM devs with your issue :smile:  

so.
you do not interact with your customers and deliver a crap experience.
This was my last codemasters game.
..!..

Cant see ranked progress after match. 
Ive seen other peoples screenshots show at the end of a ranked match their rank and progress. It kinda just freezes up and after a while it unfreezes and says network error and i have to restart the game to get back in.

hello, I can not help you, but I encounter a serious problem with onrush, the games say not online makes me play, but the classified no, I can also wait two hours remains always in the search screen game .. if I can after some load photos, ... my friends are able to play, when they invite me I can also enter their lobby but when he looks for a game he only enters them and I stay there in the lobby ... I tried to eliminate everything and re-download it or try to restore the licenses but nothing the game does not make, it's a torment to see that others can play and you do not, the sony gives games do not even run games, for me this is not a gift but a scam in all respects, now there are 7 days I try to enter and see various things, but nothing to do, the only thing to do and uninstall the game and nob download it most seen the situation in which it is found. PS4

I'm not even sure if this post will be read, but after the extensive online research I've done about the broken ranking system I kinda doubt anything would be done anyway. That being said, I've made my way to platinum jack 1 on the current season ans something funny started happening. All of a sudden none of my wins progress my ranking at all and now even the silliest little 1/4 of a losing game I may be forced to play when I enter a lobby reduces my rank at the inevitable loss. 

So I'm back down to Gold ace 6. And I can't play quickmatch. Sad to say I wont be playing anymore online features as all my hard work doesn't seem to pay off at all.

Sucks cuz I considered myself to be quite good at this game. But if I can't rank up anymore after being an mvp on overdrive with a score of 12000 then why bother.

@Jasonsatanface in my experience with this & the previous Ranked season, the only way you can retain a Platinum Ace ranking is to only play in sessions with other Platinum ranked players. I find that at least Platinum ranked players can carry the rest of a average team to regular victories against an average opposition.

Two days ago I started to have Match Ended glitch

Joining a match that has ended on ps4, takes you back to the countdown for joining the match but doesn't have any countdown what so ever and freezes the game. So am having to close the game Everytime this happens in order to fix the issue. Can you look at this as it's really putting me off the game.
?

Im getting a weird bug of which when i play competitive online allmoast all the time i get stuck in either a loop of joining and leaving games or when i get stuck loading forever until i close the game 
i play on standard ps4

I've been having a problem where the server crashes after a ranked match and I get penalized. This game has great potential but needs some serious work 

Hi, I've just started the game but it seems that I can't finish a single race without getting this screen 2 to 3 times.

I've been gathering some patterns if it might help your Tech team in debugging
1 - Everytime the game crashed I was in Air.
2 - In a crew of 5 friends, only ps4 slims are suffering theses crashes
3 - playing solo have 1/4 chances crashing the app
4 - playing co-op have 4/5 chances crashing the app