Sign in to follow this  

Small Idea From MotoGP 18 for the F1 Games

In the new MotoGP game right above the minimap there is a text box the lists the number of the turn you are in and has the name of the turn if it has one as well. I just think that would be a pretty cool idea to implement into the F1 games so that the players of them can learn the circuits a little better, being that there is so many historic circuit turns. Just small details like that can go a long way.

In the new MotoGP game right above the minimap there is a text box the lists the number of the turn you are in and has the name of the turn if it has one as well. I just think that would be a pretty cool idea to implement into the F1 games so that the players of them can learn the circuits a little better, being that there is so many historic circuit turns. Just small details like that can go a long way.
Don’t think this is the best idea, the HUD is already filled. Maybe something for spectator mode in online or in replay mode

I mean they introduced it in the IRL broadcast feed so possibly but I agree that there’s probably no space for it..

Well it would be nice if in F1 game's we had the chance to begin from low category ( F4 or F3 ) and promote to better category season after season something they done in MotoGp

Well it would be nice if in F1 game's we had the chance to begin from low category ( F4 or F3 ) and promote to better category season after season something they done in MotoGp
Could be possible but there are 2 problems.

1. Is licensing, they probably would never get licenses for F3, F2 and other categories.

2. The idea is just not realistic. If Codies can’t even have this years game bug/glitch free I wouldn’t want to see how bad it would be if they had such a big career mode.

Licensing shouldn't be a problem for this... they are all under the FIA umbrella. Though I also doubt codies ability to implement any other category into a game. They can barely get F1 right.

I've always thought the game should come with a career where you progress through the junior categories. Maybe not as far as karting (a la project cars) but certainly the official FIA categories. Lazy imo.