Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 Game Ideas and Suggestions

well new to this whole.. suggestions thing.. and i've got some or "some" ideas so yeah.. : 

1: I would like to see in the career mode that you start of from the bottom teams and earn your way up in the ranks and teams to get recognized as a good driver.

2: In Exhibition mode: be able to watch a race of your favorite teams/drivers/modes/tracks in a camera mode and switch in between the cameras and drivers with a commentary to go along with that to make it more like you are watching an actual race if you wanted to.. just like in the game i loved to play on the Nintendo 64, Formula 1 Championships, also commentary can be turned on/off)

3: if you have a voice input such as like the kinect or a headset, and have voice commands such as like: 

"Lap time" - Feedback on your lap time(s)
"Fuel" - Feedback on how much fuel you've used and/or when you need to pit in for more fuel.
"Tyres" - Feedback on how much laps your tyres are estimated to run out and due for a pit.
"Team Mate" - Feedback on where your TM is/position and anything else relevant to the race.
e.g. : "Team Mate" : "your Team Mate, ('team mates name'), is currently in X place and is on the 2nd corner and is due for a pit in X amount of laps, also is lapping X amount of second(s) ahead of you 
"Times" - Feedback on how well your times are improving or not, and the times you are posting.
e.g. : "Times", "your last lap time was, 01:35.53, you are improved/improving by 0.200'ths of a second, keep it up" or something like that.
Just a few commends that can be put in the next game so like the garage engineer can give you feedback on your command.  just as in the examples.

4: as everyone's saying, more better or have engine, brakes, gear failures, as it would in the real races. i guess this could be a good feature.

5: focus on more the track now?

6: Bring back the Interviews maybe before, but defiantly after the race, relevance to my next few questions, make it that we have a conference room to go in after the race(s)  in free roam mode. 

7: a character Customization? be able to Customize your Character, and your own Number to start in your own career mode. 
Also having more than one Career Player?

8: Manual PitStops: would be good to drive into your own pitstops where as in the 2010-13 Formula 1 games we had KERS, we could replace that with a pit limiter speed button, if Manual Pits is turned on (as an option) you have to press the Pit Limiter button, (assigned to your controller) to enter the pits. but only if the option of having manual pits on.
Also can the Camera Angle of the your Crew pushing your Car in the Garage be free view?.. iwould like to see that you are observing the surroundings of your garage when your car is being pushed into the garage and still can look around. 

9: Free Roam: would like to see that you can be able to hop out of your car after a session is finished or if you have a car part that is failed and you can have an option to watch the rest of the race in camera mode or be exploring around the paddock and garage, can not enter the track while a race/session is on, nor the pit lane, but yeah. just an idea to work on if so.

10: Fully Custom Selection of Game Modes: In exhibition mode, would like to see that you can choose any time of the day you can race, with any weather, on any track, in any short, medium and full, short, medium or long race weekends.
but in career mode, could we have the calender back from the F1-2011-12, and make them weekends not a full month of racing, so you can have news stories in between the week and practices if you want, and R&D 'special' events during the week before the race so you can be ready for the race to come. just something to improve i guess.

11:Cockpit Helmet View: would like to see the actual Helmet you are wearing while in the cockpit racing on your head instead of having a plain view of the cockpit. but can be an option you can turn off and on.
Also as some people are saying, custom design helmets?.. could be awesome. 

12: Formation Lap

13: not so much to look at, BUT just an idea, in Gran Tourismo 5, you can manage a driver and select his car and see how well he can go with what you can provide your driver, starting off in the lower tiers and work your way up in the managers chair. and hiring new young talent to join your team to build your drivers skills to become a legend.

14: Having Lower grades! F2, F3 would be nice to have as a starting point.

15: Does anyone fancy some GO-KARTS?!?!, would be a nice side-feature to the game, since go-karts are the stepping stone to formula 1 racing. :P

there are so many more ideas as well that are great, just like to post some of mine :) 
Great ideas mate! We have much of the same ideas you make them sound better ;) but the free roam would be good.
haha yeah :) its great that we all can think alike! :) and hope these ideas come to the next game, but also your ideas as well are great too! :) 
maybe also from other people that are saying to add: 

Podiums: After a race i guess.. (an option to either turn off/on podiums, or you can skip podium cut-scene) would be a good thing.. because if you celebrate, i'd like to see me celebrate on a good finishing position in Caterham (2014) on the podium.

Jannyg says: Choosing the racer the replace when you are joining a team?.. would be understanding, sometimes I dont want t race/compete with a driver im not a fan of.
Also maybe an idea of my own: if it could happen, Updated information? like.. if a driver has left a team to join in another team or someone replaces a driver in the actual F1 world, its automatically updated in your game? (provided internet connected on information and if it can be done..)

If your car is damaged, (lest say pretty badly) BUT you are ok and  able to move.. could we say that its an idea that a safety crew comes out once the safety car is out on track, the crew moves your car to the tow area to get it back to the garage? as it would "realistically" as people want it these days, but it would be good to see what else happens when you are in that sort of situation like that, instead of like in 2011-13 where if you highly impact a wall you have a menu pop up saying: [ you can either: use a flashback or retire from the session]  i think having the simulation of having to see that you have to hop out of your car that you've badly damaged or just an accident and left the safety crew handle your car towing it back to the garage. (but i guess that's all a bit to much to expect on a little side effect on a game?.. [just an idea]

G-force Effects? : i know its something that might go a bit to far in this idea but,when im going around a corner at like 100+km/hr i stop and think, if there is anything that the driver sees when he is going around a corner even faster or something.. or thats just my speculation of asking something that i dont know of, -sort of. ?

some people saying that having a game/season(s) that go from the 2000's or earlier maybe and start from there, finishing to where we are now? i GUESS it COULD work.. maybe? but thats provided that you have to get everyones expectations with the old drivers that everyone wants AND the new improved effects and simulations of what we are anticipating on the newer F1 2015! so yeah.. its not a bad idea, but it could be something more of -down the track- sort of suggestions if i were looking to make the next game.. IMO :P 

Sponsored Cars: i see why not?.. because the cars look plain every time i go past or an AI passes me (started/ing from caterham on professional with no HUD and ALWAYS in cockpit camera, earning my way up to better teams is my kind of playing field and  style of F1 :) 

Dogobob97 says: since Murussia is out of the season, maybe a players customized team? Caterham has another team Called Manor F1 Team, so the F1 is back to 11 teams now, but also the idea stands.. what if we could create a team and manage it, like as you can in Gran Turismo 5? i liked how you could actually create a custom car and let someone else drive it and win races by also telling him what to do. managing a team in the Formula world would be a good feature to see.. but i cant see that happening until like another few more games.. but depending on how good the next game is.. i hope it does sell and give F1 players what they want.

well new to this whole.. suggestions thing.. and i've got some or "some" ideas so yeah.. : 

1: I would like to see in the career mode that you start of from the bottom teams and earn your way up in the ranks and teams to get recognized as a good driver.

2: In Exhibition mode: be able to watch a race of your favorite teams/drivers/modes/tracks in a camera mode and switch in between the cameras and drivers with a commentary to go along with that to make it more like you are watching an actual race if you wanted to.. just like in the game i loved to play on the Nintendo 64, Formula 1 Championships, also commentary can be turned on/off)

3: if you have a voice input such as like the kinect or a headset, and have voice commands such as like: 

"Fuel" - Feedback on how much fuel you've used and/or when you need to pit in for more fuel.
"Tyres" - Feedback on how much laps your tyres are estimated to run out and due for a pit.
"Team Mate" - Feedback on where your TM is/position and anything else relevant to the race.
e.g. : "Team Mate" : "your Team Mate, ('team mates name'), is currently in X place and is on the 2nd corner and is due for a pit in X amount of laps, also is lapping X amount of second(s) ahead of you 
"Times" - Feedback on how well your times are improving or not, and the times you are posting.
e.g. : "Times", "your last lap time was, 01:35.53, you are improved/improving by 0.200'ths of a second, keep it up" or something like that.
Just a few commends that can be put in the next game so like the garage engineer can give you feedback on your command.  just as in the examples.

4: as everyone's saying, more better or have engine, brakes, gear failures, as it would in the real races. i guess this could be a good feature.

6: Bring back the Interviews maybe before, but defiantly after the race, relevance to my next few questions, make it that we have a conference room to go in after the race(s)  in free roam mode. 

7: a character Customization? be able to Customize your Character, and your own Number to start in your own career mode. 

8: Manual PitStops: would be good to drive into your own pitstops where as in the 2010-13 Formula 1 games we had KERS, we could replace that with a pit limiter speed button, if Manual Pits is turned on (as an option) you have to press the Pit Limiter button, (assigned to your controller) to enter the pits. but only if the option of having manual pits on.
Also can the Camera Angle of the your Crew pushing your Car in the Garage be free view?.. iwould like to see that you are observing the surroundings of your garage when your car is being pushed into the garage and still can look around. 

9: Free Roam: would like to see that you can be able to hop out of your car after a session is finished or if you have a car part that is failed and you can have an option to watch the rest of the race in camera mode or be exploring around the paddock and garage, can not enter the track while a race/session is on, nor the pit lane, but yeah. just an idea to work on if so.

10: Fully Custom Selection of Game Modes: In exhibition mode, would like to see that you can choose any time of the day you can race, with any weather, on any track, in any short, medium and full, short, medium or long race weekends.
but in career mode, could we have the calender back from the F1-2011-12, and make them weekends not a full month of racing, so you can have news stories in between the week and practices if you want, and R&D 'special' events during the week before the race so you can be ready for the race to come. just something to improve i guess.

11:Cockpit Helmet View: would like to see the actual Helmet you are wearing while in the cockpit racing on your head instead of having a plain view of the cockpit. but can be an option you can turn off and on.

13: not so much to look at, BUT just an idea, in Gran Tourismo 5, you can manage a driver and select his car and see how well he can go with what you can provide your driver, starting off in the lower tiers and work your way up in the managers chair. and hiring new young talent to join your team to build your drivers skills to become a legend.

15: Does anyone fancy some GO-KARTS?!?!, would be a nice side-feature to the game, since go-karts are the stepping stone to formula 1 racing. :P

there are so many more ideas as well that are great, just like to post some of mine :) 
Great ideas mate! We have much of the same ideas you make them sound better ;) but the free roam would be good.
haha yeah :) its great that we all can think alike! :) and hope these ideas come to the next game, but also your ideas as well are great too! :) 
maybe also from other people that are saying to add: 

Podiums: After a race i guess.. (an option to either turn off/on podiums, or you can skip podium cut-scene) would be a good thing.. because if you celebrate, i'd like to see me celebrate on a good finishing position in Caterham (2014) on the podium.

Jannyg says: Choosing the racer the replace when you are joining a team?.. would be understanding, sometimes I dont want t race/compete with a driver im not a fan of.
Also maybe an idea of my own: if it could happen, Updated information? like.. if a driver has left a team to join in another team or someone replaces a driver in the actual F1 world, its automatically updated in your game? (provided internet connected on information and if it can be done..)

If your car is damaged, (lest say pretty badly) BUT you are ok and  able to move.. could we say that its an idea that a safety crew comes out once the safetey car is out on track, the crew moves your car to the tow area to get it back to the garage? as it would "realistically" as people want it these days, but it would be good to see what else happens when you are in that sort of situation like that, instead of like in 2011-13 where if you highly impact a wall you have a menu pop up saying: [ you can either: use a flashback or retire from the session]  i think having the simulation of having to see that you have to hop out of your car that you've badly damaged or just an accident and left the safety crew handle your car towing it back to the garage. (but i guess thats all a bit to much to expect on a little side effect on a game?.. [just an idea]

G-force Effects? : i know its something that might go a bit to far in this idea but,when im going around a corner at like 100+km/hr i stop and think, if there is anything that the driver sees when he is going around a corner even faster or something.. or thats just my speculation of asking something that i dont know of, -sort of. ?

some people saying that having a game/season(s) that go from the 2000's or earlier maybe and start from there, finishing to where we are now? i GUESS it COULD work.. maybe? but thats provided that you have to get everyones expectations with the old drivers that everyone wants AND the new improved effects and simulations of what we are anticipating on the newer F1 2015! so yeah.. its not a bad idea, but it could be something more of -down the track- sort of suggestions if i were looking to make the next game.. IMO :P 

Sponsored Cars: i see why not?.. because the cars look plain every time i go past or an AI passes me (started/ing from caterham on professional with no HUD and ALWAYS in cockpit camera, earning my way up to better teams is my kind of playing field and  style of F1 :) 

Dogobob97 says: since Murussia is out of the season, maybe a players customized team? Caterham has another team Called Manor F1 Team, so the F1 is back to 11 teams now, but also the idea stands.. what if we could create a team and manage it, like as you can in Gran Turismo 5? i liked how you could actually create a custom car and let someone else drive it and win races by also telling him what to do. managing a team in the Formula world would be a good feature to see.. but i cant see that happening until like another few more games.. but depending on how good the next game is.. i hope it does sell and give F1 players what they want.

haha another idea? : Legend Challenges: so like, if you have a specific Driver/Legendary driver ( past drivers that has been in from 2013 or earlier in the real races) you can challenge them/ like beat their best time on a track of your choosing or their best time on a specific track/ i don't know but something along those lines, but challenging them for their helmet design and wear it on any mode you like :) as proof that you have beat them, and/or you can have different helmet designs for each of the drivers and difficulties, e.g. Michael Schumacher has all the difficulty modes: Amateur/Normal/Professional/Legendary: each difficulty has a unique helmet design as you beat the legend and unlock his helmet design.

I'd like to see the system as in the F1 Paddock 2011.
Also it would be good you can create your own team, designing the car for this, give the aerodynamic tests, and compete with him in the World Championship.
Note that more tire wear and look like rubber balls onto these.
To customize your driver. The faces through the walls in the cinematic look more like those pilots who are represented.
A scene on the podium at the end of the race where pilots look like the cup, and sound anthems.
When you come into a team is not the driver's name that you replace the monkey see, but see your own that you choose as a player.
That the conditions required in PC are not very high, so that people with few requirements can play it and reach more people.
Best driving with PC control system.

But mainly I said it would be best that you could create your own team to compete, then go fichando pilots from other teams, both official test. Grow the Scuderia, and take it to the top.
Customize the car of the team, with colors and sponsors who want to design the front and rear wings, and the whole car in general.
That would be quite entertaining that would pretty entertaining.
And with the team that you think you can compete in the Online along with other players.
That's what I hope for F1 2015

I think a manager gamemode should be a great idea.
Picking your sponsor, engine suppliers, doing financial stuff...
Also the career has to be improved, things like transfers of AI drivers, improvement of cars during the season with your OWN selectable R&D path. The game has simply to evolve after one season, not just the same over and over again.
And finally multiplayer: It just has to be better in a lot of ways, servers for example. Making dedicated servers should make a huge decrease in lagg.
And throw away the pad advantages.
This is how I want 2015 to be, and I hope you, Codemasters, are listening.

1) In our private Multiplayer Sessions, we had lots of problems with disconnections in F!-2013. There should be the possiblity, that the KI takes control of a car, when the host detects a disconnection. The player can try to reconnect to the game. And than takes back the control from KI. For example by hitting a button at any time, after he reconnectet and placed in spectator mode in his KI-driven car.

2) To make it easier for a group of people to make a complete Multiplayer Season, there should be a possiblilty to create such seasons by the players. For example let one of the guys assign all the other steam-accounts to a car. And for the next race one of the guys can just invite all the others by one click. And they will automatically assign to there previous choosen car. And the next race track of the season will also automatically choosen.

3) Maybe there could be up to 3 or 5 saves for these Multiplayer Seasons. So that if for example are problems during a race and the guys want to retry the race, they can start after qualifieing. And not have to redo this. Or give us the possiblity to manually assign the starting positions. I do not know, where these saves could be stored for all the guys. If on the PCs of the drivers, the could synchroniced by steam. If one of the guys could not make it to the race, the save could later synchroniced by steam to him also.

4) I would really love to have an editor for nearly all. So that I can customize as many thinks as possible. For example take a chassis from a team and paint it new. So that I can add additional teams to a race or career. Also the possibility to add new drivers. Customize different Skills of these teams and drivers. There should be no problems with licenses here, because the players can create names for teams and drivers by themselves. Have so maybe up to 40 Cars for one race. (Hope, it is possible to add so many starting positions to the different tracks.) Also customize the points per race. Add additional tracks like the old ones in F!-2013 and the players can choose by themselves which tracks they will use for there custom seasons.

5) I had always problems in 2013 with wet conditions. My mates too. I lost 3 or more seconds per round to the KI. In dry conditions I am on a same level. Please fix this, because it is annoying. Or give the players the possibility to choose different KI-Strentgh for dry and wet conditions. Or/And to choose for a career to only drive on dry conditions. I would be sooo grateful.

Hey Codemasters, great F1 2014 game!! For your best F1 2015 I would like to see the famous Nürburgring racetrack in the game! It would be fun racing it on the next gen. 

1. Vuelta de formación y paddock.
2. Ruedas de prensa antes y después de cada carrera.
3. Más realismo tanto en la conducción, como en la física.
4. Bandera de cuadros.
5. Podio
6. Más modos de juego.
7. Coches antiguos de los mejores de los 60-70-80-90 y los ganadores de 2001-2002-2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-2008
8. Actualizaciones continuas.
9. Test de invierno
10. Categorias inferiores a F1 como la WORLD SERIES GP3 GP2... La que sea.
Gracias

"better audio quality too. It's too clear. This guys meant to be on a radio about a mile across the track."

There are multiple radio receivers around the track, that's why the race engineer quality is consistent. 

hey there, i've been posting my ideas on the newest ideas and suggestion forums for the f1 2015 discussions so yeah.. ill just leave my list here and see what you guys think of it! :)

1: I would like to see in the career mode that you start of from the bottom teams and earn your way up in the ranks and teams to get recognized as a good driver, but also keeping the difficulty level there, but making it that you don’t have to RESTART the season if you have a contract offer half way through the season and the difficulty is a bit easier when you swap for a higher team than you originally drove with? So like a balanced difficulty system where if you are changing teams though out the season, it will still be difficult to earn your spot on the podium, instead of keeping it the same difficulty, e.g. if I started at Caterham and made good progress, moved up to say, Toro Rosso RedBull, and just outran everyone on the track, its hardly a change of difficulty, and no challenge when its on a difficulty when you first started off, than when you changed teams?.. get me? Aha ^^;

Also can the Camera Angle of the your Crew pushing your Car in the Garage be free view?.. i would like to see that you are observing the surroundings of your garage when your car is being pushed into the garage and still can look around. 

16: Podiums: After a race i guess.. (an option to either turn off/on podiums, or you can skip podium cut-scene) would be a good thing.. because if you celebrate, i'd like to see my Character/Driver celebrate on a good finishing position,on the podium.

17: If your car is damaged, (lest say pretty badly) BUT you are ok and  able to move.. could we say that its an idea that a safety crew comes out once the safetey car is out on track, the crew moves your car to the tow area to get it back to the garage? as it would "realistically" as people want it these days, but it would be good to see what else happens when you are in that sort of situation like that, instead of like in 2011-13 where if you highly impact a wall you have a menu pop up saying: [ you can either: use a flashback or retire from the session]  i think having the simulation of having to see that you have to hop out of your car that you've badly damaged or just an accident and left the safety crew handle your car towing it back to the garage. (but i guess thats all a bit to much to expect on a little side effect on a game?.. [just an idea]

18: G-force Effects? : i know its something that might go a bit to far in this idea but,when im going around a corner at like 100+km/hr i stop and think, if there is anything that the driver sees when he is going around a corner even faster or something.. like when you're going around a corner fast, you have your center of focus is perfect but around your vision of what you see, is blurred depending how much brake pressure you put in and how fast you are going so yeah, like in the game INSURGENCY when you are getting fired upon (FPS) but in a F1.

18.5: some people saying that having a game/season(s) that go from the 2000's or earlier maybe and start from there, finishing to where we are now? i GUESS it COULD work.. maybe? but thats provided that you have to get everyone’s expectations with the old drivers that everyone wants AND the new improved effects and simulations of what we are anticipating on the newer F1 2015! so yeah.. its not a bad idea, but it could be something more of -down the track- sort of suggestions if i were looking to make the next game.. IMO :P 

19: Sponsored Cars: i see why not?.. because the cars look plain every time i go past or an AI passes me (started/ing from caterham on professional with no HUD and ALWAYS in cockpit camera, earning my way up to better teams is my kind of playing field and  style of F1

20: haha another idea? : Legend Challenges: so like, if you have a specific Driver/Legendary driver ( past drivers that has been in from 2013 or earlier in the real races) you can challenge them/ like beat their best time on a track of your choosing or their best time on a specific track/ i don't know but something along those lines, but challenging them for their helmet design and wear it on any mode you like  as proof that you have beat them, and/or you can have different helmet designs for each of the drivers and difficulties, e.g. Michael Schumacher has all the difficulty modes: Amateur/Normal/Professional/Legendary: each difficulty has a unique helmet design as you beat the legend and unlock his helmet design.

21: also, on the Season Challenge, they only have one shot qualifying sessions, could we be able to change that to a short, or medium session, because I don’t race tracks yet until I have on the career mode, and i cant adjust to the track in one shot.. so yeah. 

22: this might seem like everyone's suggestion but i'd like to keep it a bit different, the AI are good for a challenge, but when i race on a track and its raining heavily, and sometimes behind a driver and not knowing when a corner is coming up, i'd think the AI should be able to have more of a human reaction, like, in a rainy situation, drivers cant see past the rain when its being flicked up in the air in front of them when they are tailing another, nor other drivers around you turning a corner so yeah.. its something i've been thinking about when i just raced in a raininy situation like that and the driver were like if the rain wasnt even there after a couple of laps.

23: OHH yeah, could we have different radio teams, like, every damn time i always hear that same guy in every team! could we like have a set language for every team like: 

Team/Language:Based on their Language and Base from where they are From:
Force India: UK
RedBull: UK/English
Ferrari: English/Itallian
Caterham: UK
Mercades: UK
Sauber: Switzerland
Lotus: English/UK (english)
McLaren: UK(english)
Toro Rosso RB: English/Italian
Williams: UK (english)

so you'll hear not just one english person talking to you through the radio, but once you go to another team, you'll have a difference in the person talking to you through the radio, so its not so plain when you hear everything coming from the garage. 

i think thats it for now :P 

how about a rammer detector?  I am not a programmer so this might not even be possible.  But, if the game detects a player whose intention is to ram as many players out, the rammer would be tagged and converted into a ghost car.

More useful engineers and KERS!!!!
umm...why Kers? Do you even know that there is no Kers in the real F1 and are trolling or what is going on? :( 
I know he has no idea lol, has to be a troll because he keeps writing it on every topic 

1.) Would love to see classic cars with drivers and classic tracks back. 

2.) Better team radio, I think everyone is crying out for that. We want them to be tactically aware of situations like if there has been an accident and the safety car may be deployed so pit in and if the cars behind are pitting in and when we should pit in etc.

3.) Bring back race commentary it makes it interesting and have recognised commentators no random people also have the option to turn it on and off for those who don't want it.

4.) Also the thing that has bugged me is you can't check how far ahead you are of certain cars for example if I'm leading the race and 2nd place pits I can't keep track of how far he is behind and if he is catching me, so I can't tell if he's catching me up 2 seconds a lap or whether he's stuck behind traffic. So I would welcome a feature which lets me highlight cars I want to be tracked and told what the gap is by team radio and,if the cars behind me and ahead are rivals or on different strategies and, are off not much threat. You could have running live times at the bottom of the screen of the driver showing what the gap behind each car from the leader and who has retired from the race and how many pit stops the cars have made.

5.) The use of safety cars is pretty limited would love to see it come out more often but not too often. At the moment I haven't seen much of the safety car in recent F1 titles in real life its out for any crash which leaves wreckage on track also when it rains really heavy would love to see that.

6.) Race marshals cleaning the track of debris under safety car and use of cranes to lift cars off the track and out of the race under safety car

7.) Formation laps and you have to complete a set of instructions by team engineer like work front or rear tires. Look after tyres clutch bite points etc if not completed the consequence being you will have a slower start off the line. Have the option to turn on or off.

8.) Manuel starts and pit stops and manually putting on and taking off pit limiter when coming in the pits. You have control of turning the car into the pit box and garage. Have assist levels like fully on medium or off like for braking and steering. Brings control back to the players they have more to do and worry about other than just going around the track. Also let drivers have the option to drive onto the grid and not skip it through a cutscene. Give option to the player to turn off and on.

9.) More mechanical failures, tyre punctures, random car problems etc. not enough at the moment every car feels too reliable which isn't the case. 

10.) More realistic damage break suspensions, snap wish bones on the car constant little contacts leads to steering problems or broken wheel or front wing failures punctures breaking of wing emplates. Have options for level of severity of damage like cosmetic minor heavy and realistic.

11.)  Career mode - Bring in the feature of doing pre season testing around Jerez and Bahrain to secure a seat or do young drivers programme around Abu Dhabi and earn a seat and use pre season testing as a way to improve a terrible car.

12.) Career mode - Driver transfers shuffle the pack make teams good one year and either maintain position go slower or become top team. Like make Ferrari best again or Williams best again and Mercedes and Red Bull slip down the times or vice versa also mentions for Mclaren and Lotus to be competitive again shuffe the pack so you don't know whether leaving the team that is third in the championship to go to someone who is first isn't guaranteed success. Make R&D more effective and if your car isn't competitive enough to challenge for the title to scrap this years car development for next year's car which gives slight advantage to them for next season.

13.) After race celebrations and cockpit celebrations. Need this feature back to show drivers emotion. Also make celebrations more realistic I highly doubt Raikkonen would jump around in the air and celebrate he is more cool and relaxed maybe a fist pump or two and celebrate with the team with hand shakes or hugs ok maybe when he wins the title have more of a celebration where he punches the air more and becomes more emotional. Again do it with all drivers have signature celebrations after winning. I know not all of them have won a race on the grid but make celebrations for those who haven't won who win like what they would do if they did. Podium celebrations 1st person view of receiving the trophy looking down on the supporters and your team. Imagine winning in Monza as a Ferrari driver and receiving the trophy in 1st person view looking at the supporters and team it would be special. Also have champagne celebration in 1st person view with you being able to control who you spray it on. Drivers or team person who picks up constructors trophy or on the crowd and the team below. The spray of the champagne or rose water blurring vision. Podium interviews taking place by different people.

14.) Interviews after the race asking a variety of questions not the same scripted stuff, take part in interviews from David Coulthard, Martin Brundle, Johnny Herbert, Damon Hill, Eddie Jordan and David Croft. Different people everytime or couple after a race.

15.) Career mode - personalisation to your character more range and variety of helmets and let you create your own. Let you choose your car number. 

I would love to see the above happen, hope people agree with me. I have added people's ideas in this and other threads which I agree with and hope to see in the future F1 games on PS4 and Xbox One. 

If I have any other recommendations I will try to post. Would love to hear feedback and opinions from the F1 fans community on my ideas.

I sincerely hope Codemasters read this. 

Apologies for any spelling mistakes.

Two requests, many of the other suggestions I would've had are already here.

First and foremost I would love to see codemasters what EA did a decade ago and use car models from different seasons in career mode. A next gen update on the existing models (back to 2009) shouldn't be too difficult and it would make career a much more immersive, real and satisfying experience. Also It would mean cars would be as competitive as they really were, eg. Ferrari 2014 wouldnt be better than Williams over the season as they falsely were in the 2014 edition and in 2013 Merc would be fast but horrible on tyres etc. 

Secondly, the AI needs to be far more aggressive when it comes to wheel to wheel racing, a prime example is turn 1 in the Australian grand prix, no matter how slow I am I simply need to stay on the racing line (on any difficulty) and the AI will take the inside line and ALWAYS brake too hard too early and I will retake the position and pull away by 2secs+  this issue needs to be redressed NOW as for PS4 its more than a little slack.

i would like a salary depending on your results and team, with the salary you can buy r&d amelioration and you chose the r&d  amelioration .
it would be wonderful cause i got a tire wear reduction in the last races 

963428442 said:
i would like a salary depending on your results and team, with the salary you can buy r&d amelioration and you chose the r&d  amelioration .
forgot one thing have the drivers change team from season to season for example you choose ferrari and your a first driver so Alonso is removed from the team right, make him go to an other team tht needs a beater driver for example toro roso and then the next season Alonso is in a toro roso... 

963428442 said:
963428442 said:
forgot one thing have the drivers change team from season to season for example you choose ferrari and your a first driver so Alonso is removed from the team right, make him go to an other team tht needs a beater driver for example toro roso and then the next season Alonso is in a toro roso... 
Sadly, the codies licence doesnt let them have drivers move teams.

1.) Would love to see classic cars with drivers and classic tracks back. 

2.) Better team radio, I think everyone is crying out for that. We want them to be tactically aware of situations like if there has been an accident and the safety car may be deployed so pit in and if the cars behind are pitting in and when we should pit in etc.

3.) Bring back race commentary it makes it interesting and have recognised commentators no random people also have the option to turn it on and off for those who don't want it.

4.) Also the thing that has bugged me is you can't check how far ahead you are of certain cars for example if I'm leading the race and 2nd place pits I can't keep track of how far he is behind and if he is catching me, so I can't tell if he's catching me up 2 seconds a lap or whether he's stuck behind traffic. So I would welcome a feature which lets me highlight cars I want to be tracked and told what the gap is by team radio and,if the cars behind me and ahead are rivals or on different strategies and, are off not much threat. You could have running live times at the bottom of the screen of the driver showing what the gap behind each car from the leader and who has retired from the race and how many pit stops the cars have made.

5.) The use of safety cars is pretty limited would love to see it come out more often but not too often. At the moment I haven't seen much of the safety car in recent F1 titles in real life its out for any crash which leaves wreckage on track also when it rains really heavy would love to see that.

6.) Race marshals cleaning the track of debris under safety car and use of cranes to lift cars off the track and out of the race under safety car

7.) Formation laps and you have to complete a set of instructions by team engineer like work front or rear tires. Look after tyres clutch bite points etc if not completed the consequence being you will have a slower start off the line. Have the option to turn on or off.

8.) Manuel starts and pit stops and manually putting on and taking off pit limiter when coming in the pits. You have control of turning the car into the pit box and garage. Have assist levels like fully on medium or off like for braking and steering. Brings control back to the players they have more to do and worry about other than just going around the track. Also let drivers have the option to drive onto the grid and not skip it through a cutscene. Give option to the player to turn off and on.

9.) More mechanical failures, tyre punctures, random car problems etc. not enough at the moment every car feels too reliable which isn't the case. 

10.) More realistic damage break suspensions, snap wish bones on the car constant little contacts leads to steering problems or broken wheel or front wing failures punctures breaking of wing emplates. Have options for level of severity of damage like cosmetic minor heavy and realistic.

11.)  Career mode - Bring in the feature of doing pre season testing around Jerez and Bahrain to secure a seat or do young drivers programme around Abu Dhabi and earn a seat and use pre season testing as a way to improve a terrible car.

12.) Career mode - Driver transfers shuffle the pack make teams good one year and either maintain position go slower or become top team. Like make Ferrari best again or Williams best again and Mercedes and Red Bull slip down the times or vice versa also mentions for Mclaren and Lotus to be competitive again shuffe the pack so you don't know whether leaving the team that is third in the championship to go to someone who is first isn't guaranteed success. Make R&D more effective and if your car isn't competitive enough to challenge for the title to scrap this years car development for next year's car which gives slight advantage to them for next season.

13.) After race celebrations and cockpit celebrations. Need this feature back to show drivers emotion. Also make celebrations more realistic I highly doubt Raikkonen would jump around in the air and celebrate he is more cool and relaxed maybe a fist pump or two and celebrate with the team with hand shakes or hugs ok maybe when he wins the title have more of a celebration where he punches the air more and becomes more emotional. Again do it with all drivers have signature celebrations after winning. I know not all of them have won a race on the grid but make celebrations for those who haven't won who win like what they would do if they did. Podium celebrations 1st person view of receiving the trophy looking down on the supporters and your team. Imagine winning in Monza as a Ferrari driver and receiving the trophy in 1st person view looking at the supporters and team it would be special. Also have champagne celebration in 1st person view with you being able to control who you spray it on. Drivers or team person who picks up constructors trophy or on the crowd and the team below. The spray of the champagne or rose water blurring vision. Podium interviews taking place by different people.

14.) Interviews after the race asking a variety of questions not the same scripted stuff, take part in interviews from David Coulthard, Martin Brundle, Johnny Herbert, Damon Hill, Eddie Jordan and David Croft. Different people everytime or couple after a race.

15.) Career mode - personalisation to your character more range and variety of helmets and let you create your own. Let you choose your car number. 

I would love to see the above happen, hope people agree with me. I have added people's ideas in this and other threads which I agree with and hope to see in the future F1 games on PS4 and Xbox One. 

If I have any other recommendations I will try to post. Would love to hear feedback and opinions from the F1 fans community on my ideas. 

I sincerely hope Codemasters read this. 

Apologies for any spelling mistakes.

I have reposted my comments from another discussion on to this one to gain some feedback and hope Codemasters may see it and use some of the ideas for F1 2015 on PS4 and Xbox One

I would like have some radio contact with my engineer. Perhaps even with the Kinect (crazy thought). I want to be able to tell my engineer by voice that I want Prime tyres in my next pit stop. Or be able to ask him "What is my gap to the car in front" and he would reply "Lewis is 5 seconds ahead of you". 
I suggested this idea in another thread. If the Xbox One controller had a speaker, the race engineer's reply could play through there

Sorry if I am stuck with the ghost car process topic.  I think the ghost car process should be removed and let everyone get into an accident if they pile up into the first turn of the corner.  It would teach everyone to be mindful of space around you and that your race can be ruined as well if you disregard your action.

I believe that Codemasters could take advantage and bring GP3 and GP2 plus a career mode on the same basis as Fifa( I know, weird to compare).  But let's see, on Fifa you got manager and player carrer. Imagine two options like, one you start very young on GP3, then with a good performance you jump to GP2 and then F1. But in case you do a stunning season on GP3 you could get a position straight on F1, or an amazing season on GP2 could get you to a middle or big team on F1.
Also the second option could be a career mode where you should build your own team, find sponsors  among those that already are on F1 for rights purpose and then you should hire your team depending of the budget you got ( designer, engineers, head of the team on the race, drivers, where you could use yourself as a driver and a team mate, etc). Basically, you get a car accordingly the money you spend, better desingner means better chassis, better engeneers means better engine and response of the car on track, better drivers means better performances on track.
Well, I would enjoy it a lot.

And pleaseeee, podium and no more celebration with helmets on. please.

Feeder series work really well in a game, MotoGP proved that with Moto3 and Moto2 included in the game. The official Codemasters position on that is that they don't have a license to do that, but if GP2 and F1 are both licensed by Bernie Ecclestone and his company, I would assume it is possible to get a license for it.