Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 Game Ideas and Suggestions

My ideas have probably been suggested already but giving the host the power to kick troublemakers from online lobbies like in F1 2010 would be great for F1 2015. It would remove problems online by quite a way as it would allow cleaner races and no more worries of someone sitting around for a lap and taking the leaders out. Also, maybe a custom season online again with championship scoring? That was an enjoyable feature in the past! and custom numbers too, maybe custom helmets isn't possible for now but it would be cool to have that too for a sense of immersion! Finally, I agree with what's been said about people on your PSN block list being unable to join or even find your lobbies, would solve so many problems!!

Don't know if this has been suggested already, but classic F1 cars and circuits as in F12013 would be very welcome, that was brilliant !

Please, add mor flags of countries, for example: Uruguay

The career mode
                               -  more realistic, starting as a test driver like a EA F12005 game 
                               -  the reputation system, afects a team behaviour
                               - pick the number, and design of our helmet, changing the suits with the name and number
Simulation Mode
                               - Helmet Camera
                               - speed control button
                               - manual pitstop, braking in the pit area, for change tyres
                               - better handling, i am fighting, with the setups of my Logitec g 27 wheel
                               - real wheather
Other points
                               - Classic mode
                               - gp2 series
                               - share setups, in the car settings

ok this is mor or less all i sugest, 
my apologies for my bad english, i speak spanish

I'd say get rid of the auto-slowing track extending when we're like so far off the track.

Are there mechanical failures on the game?

Don't know if something like this have been suggested...

@justbiglee - any chance of givin' this idea on to the developers ?

For the purpose of making it way easier for peple running leagues etc. it could be a very cool feature, if you somehow made it possible to export race results from a race/qual in both normal multiplayer and co-op.

I think sending results to an e-mail might work... for me personally i would prefer such data in .csv format without any focus on making it look good, just the raw data from the races/quals/practice sessions... possible make it so that only the race director can export.

For me this could be a killer feature ;)

@justbiglee - since you haven't commented on my last post in this tread, i suppose you haven't seen it ?

Any chance my idea could at least be passed on to the devs ? ;) thanks in advance...

How about reversed tracks and/or mirrored, offering this option once the track has been raced at full laps. Maybe miniturise the cars as an option once career mode is unlocked.

I can imagine the license Codies have with F1 wouldn't allow them to have reversed or mirrored circuits. I might be wrong but that's a guess. At least with GRID it's their own game completely so they can pretty much do what they want.

Tracks can be quite interesting/difficult in reverse but mainly adds longevity to this game. Great if offline co-op, and splitscreen too. Not sure with how many tracks Grid has but upto 20 on F1 is a lil limited (tho i personally am happy). What about CM's own imaginary circuits (reversed/mirrored too)?

Oh God, don't give them ideas re reversed tracks. We already hate all the reversed tracks in Grid :)
You haven't lived until you've taken Eau Rouge backwards in the dark ;)

(Just so we're on the same page, I was referring to Autosport. There's no insanity like that in F1!)

hey guys hows it going I'm just getting into PC racing I'm thinking of buying F1 2015 is it anygood?

Britpoint said:
Oh God, don't give them ideas re reversed tracks. We already hate all the reversed tracks in Grid :)
I can imagine....salivating ideas. If reverse is possible, then it opens up new challenges and longevity to an array of circuits available. Even if for offline multiplayer only :-)

I have tried to convince my friends to join-in with my F1 games but i'm having no luck. Maybe it's the driving style that eludes them :-/ Maybe an extra option to change the driving style to rally (offline), bizzare i know but again it's a different challenge/feel to the way we play it.

Britpoint said:

(Just so we're on the same page, I was referring to Autosport. There's no insanity like that in F1!)
Indeed pretty scary that is. :p  I personally enjoyed the reversed tracks on the grid games so it was never a problem to me. Also it kind of is almost as good as adding a new track without I guess having to pay to license more tracks

tupec said:
hey guys hows it going I'm just getting into PC racing I'm thinking of buying F1 2015 is it anygood?
right now we don't know it's not out yet

thats what i mean by new gamer I'm just having my rig built and getting in to gaming my best friend gives me loads of shit about not being up with a technology so I'm trying to get involved get my knowledge up and then get gamming

tupec said:
thats what i mean by new gamer I'm just having my rig built and getting in to gaming my best friend gives me loads of shit about not being up with a technology so I'm trying to get involved get my knowledge up and then get gamming

we can answer regarding 2010-14 though just not 2015. I suspect though that if you have a rig capable of handling those 2015 will unlikely be a problem.

well I have an Xbox 360 for Windows controller for my PC (although I read you can use XB1 controllers as well now) that usually serves me well enough for sports games although I tend to use the keyboard for CM's F1 games, as for wheels I don't know as I don't use one. As for desks I think the best bet would be try your local DIY shop or something. People have different setups though depending on how they feel. Mine's on a desk mostly because I have to be close to it in order to use my PC/consoles because of my disability and I have a purpose built desk for that Some people just have it sitting on the floor and connected to a screen TV when they're using them it's just a matter of taste.

cool I've been looking at a a G27 as a steering wheel and i been looking into the delta six gun too that thing looks bad ass.have you ever seen this on face book as a desk?