Sign in to follow this  

ONRUSH | v1.03 [PS4] & RU connection issues

Hi all! 

Those of you on PS4 may have noticed a little update yesterday! (June 11th) 

v1.03 addresses the issue that some users were having with getting stuck on the 'waiting for players' screen.

I'm also aware some Russian players have been experiencing problems connecting to online games, here is a potential workaround for you:
- Allow connections to *.gamesparks.net on port 443 TCP.
- To find a multiplayer match it’s ports 5000 – 10000 TCP and UDP to *.gamesparks.net .

Hi both - So you have to: Log into the router, go to advanced and change the range.

Alternatively, if your router has a firewall, you can disable it and that should allow access to online play.

Sorry you're having these issues! I hope you get online soon. 

Hello, I can not change the settings of the router, tk. Asus' routers are strange and do not want to enter the settings. There are no other ways, if not, you can return the money?

@arookCM In final release the game use same network principle of connection like in beta? Because on beta i doesn not have any connection problems. So i tried to disable firewall in router and still have connection issues (only offline). Tried to use direct connect without router and... same problem.

Hi, also I have problem in online game with Xbox version onrush, the system say join the room but never happened.
please fix this iussue, I can play other games in multiplayer.

I've been prowling your way, but that's not what helped. All the rest of the PS4 games work well online. Only your game does not work. Why should we deal with the problem for our money?

This solution did not help anybody, who meet this problem, so Codemasters need to investigate more. Otherwise give some answer to people, who have bought your game

Guys, if you live in Russia and cant play online try to use vpn servises if it possible. And say thanks to RKN (Roskomnadzor). With vpn i can play online.
P.S. on Russian:
Парни, если вы живете в России и не можете играть онлайн, то попробуйте использовать vpn сервисы. Судя по всему можно сказать спасибо нашему любимому роскомпозору. Через vpn спокойно зашло в игру. 

I tried to go through the VPN server, on another operator, but there was nothing that did not help ...

Пробывал заходить через VPN сервера, на другом операторе, но не чего не помогло...

krackpro said:
А можно подробней как обойти эту блокировку ?

Unfortunately it can't be bypassed. As stated above, all Amazon IPs are blocked in Russia at the moment (we use an Amazon web service called Gamesparks)

We apologise for the massive inconvenience

More info can be found here:  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-telegram-ipaddresses/russia-blocks-google-amazon-ip-addresses-in-bid-to-ban-telegram-idUSKBN1HO1WM 

krackpro said:
А можно подробней как обойти эту блокировку ?

Я настроил vpn на старом роутрере zyxel keenetic по этой инструкции https://help.keenetic.com/hc/ru/articles/115005717009 и подключил к нему xbox. Как раз очень вовремя на humble bundle за 1 бакс продавали vpn софт))