Sign in to follow this  

Are you CM fanboys going to continue to defend Codemasters after watching this?

That is just silly. There is no real time online game that works well between UK and AUS.
It would be like trying to play japanese players in SF4 while in Europe. That is just a stupid test, really.

That is just silly. There is no real time online game that works well between UK and AUS.
It would be like trying to play japanese players in SF4 while in Europe. That is just a stupid test, really.

It didn't happen with 2010, 2011 or 2012........ Online was ok before, not now!

Look at this fine piece of programming!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG5gjiWKkf0&index=2&list=UU-46hTnlyW3aCwjHs2acDzg

Even with some of the best servers it would be impossible not to have any lag issues when the lobby has players from USA, Brasil, Europe and Australia at the same time.

Even with some of the best servers it would be impossible not to have any lag issues when the lobby has players from USA, Brasil, Europe and Australia at the same time.
Yes, but not like this!!!!!!! It's like 2 different races!

Hammy UK to AUS is unplayable in any game. Except games that are not in real time. That is not down to netcode, the distance is too great. You or anyone else cannot blame this on Codemasters. Stop being a spoiled kid

Hammy UK to AUS is unplayable in any game. Except games that are not in real time. That is not down to netcode, the distance is too great. You or anyone else cannot blame this on Codemasters. Stop being a spoiled kid
I'm 34 mate, not a spoilt kid! If it's unplayable it shouldn't be allowed to be played online then should it!?

I'm 34 mate, not a spoilt kid! If it's unplayable it shouldn't be allowed to be played online then should it!?

Are you implying that Australians are the reason this game is unplayable, and because of them this game should not be allowed to have online capabilities? Discriminate much?

Poor Australians.... :'(

IF you are 34 then i am secretly Daniel Ricciardo.. Please a 34 year old that carries on like this? No way you are 34 lol

Okay @hammymansell2nd‌, i totally accept that everyone has an opinion on this game, half like it half hate it, but do you think codies are going to listen to people like you that say stuff like, "this game is in the bin" or "are you CM fanboys going to continue to defend codemasters after watching this"? I dont think so, instead of complaining about the game how about you TRY and give constructive criticism? Like what im saying to you right now, also ill bet my left knacker you will flag this as you know im right, like all the flags you have done to my comments lol, this isnt a personal attack i bet many others agree when i say it is annoying how you continue to talk crap about the game, if you dont like it then dont play it? And stop saying how you threw your game in the bin, who honestly needs to know that? If you dont like it, get your money back and wait until the next game comes out, thank you :)

Race afew m8's in the UK and see if the lag is just as bad. That might determine if its the game and not actually the distance between the two of yous.

Goresh said:
Race afew m8's in the UK and see if the lag is just as bad. That might determine if its the game and not actually the distance between the two of yous.
Yeah, but hammy is just picking up random internet videos from aarava and the like so he can justify his 12 months long bashing of f1 2014 (did the same with 2012 and 2013 if anyone can remember)

He will stop bashing as soon as he grows up and gets a job. That day, he won't have to ask mom for money to buy games, said games will magically become ok. Old story, never changes. I remember reading snail mail from people like him in old CVG mags, my god the laughs:D.

I suffered with lag issues for months on last years game. I upgraded my Internet connection to a fibre optic 60mbps+ awesome connection and now I hardly ever get a disconnect and experience much fewer lag issues. I think with a lot of people it's their poor connection and not Codemasters servers or whatever else they blame it on. UK-AUS is also more likely to experience issues.

What I'd suggest is for Codies to implement 'Europe Only' lobbies or 'Australia' or open or whatever. That way I could avoid the lag and the Brazilians who always seem to work together to take me out! I'm sure some of them pay each other to be their rammer or something.

TMDol said:
What I'd suggest is for Codies to implement 'Europe Only' lobbies or 'Australia' or open or whatever. That way I could avoid the lag and the Brazilians who always seem to work together to take me out! I'm sure some of them pay each other to be their rammer or something.
That's pretty much how the lobbies work on Steam, and everybody ends up switching to the UK lobbies anyway because there's never enough people in the others.... 

I think this game has the potential to be a really good addition to the series, all they have to do is to make the handling on the pad as similar as possible to the handling on the wheel. Of course there's going to be slight differences because of the different hardware, but having the software as fair as possible for everyone would go a long way to making this a great game online and offline. 

Making the steering as responsive on a pad as it is on the wheel (it's very sluggish) and making traction the same for pad users as it is for the wheel. I'm a pad user and I want to be able to spin up the rears and feel the wheel spin!

What's all this crap about fanboys lol, some people can cope with bugs and issues, are them the people that are fanboys? Please enlighten me. Fair enough you aren't 100% pleased with the game, doesn't make people that are fanboys. 

Goresh said:
Yeah, but hammy is just picking up random internet videos from aarava and the like so he can justify his 12 months long bashing of f1 2014 (did the same with 2012 and 2013 if anyone can remember)

He will stop bashing as soon as he grows up and gets a job. That day, he won't have to ask mom for money to buy games, said games will magically become ok. Old story, never changes. I remember reading snail mail from people like him in old CVG mags, my god the laughs:D.
For your information i only joined this forum in July this year, and i'm 34 years old and have a job too!! I never commented on 2012 or 2013, ok?? I have a right to be disgruntled if i spend £40 on a game which has countless bugs, and biased towards pad users.

Don't you think it's crazy that no one from CM is on this forum explaining a plan of action in terms of how they will fix the bugs? All we get is a short reply from @Hatta at times, which never gets answered, just that he will look into it, and then we never hear anything else afterwards.  I have bought every CM F1 game since 2010 (with my own money) so therefore i have a right to complain!

Your 34?

All I've seen of your posts is moaning about a video game like a child, and posting  youtube videos.

Time to re-evaluate the ol' life mate

What's in this video is bad, but it's been in every F1 201x game.  It's rare, but it happens.  I've seen it in races at Spa, Monza, and Singapore.  Sometimes with drivers in South America vs North America, but other times USA vs Canada.

Gav25182 said:

Your 34?

All I've seen of your posts is moaning about a video game like a child, and posting  youtube videos.

Like i have said 'mate', i have just spent a lot of money on a game that is full of bugs and a poor online experience! Therefore i have a right to moan no? How do you sound when you complain about something then? I post videos to show examples of the problems this game has, otherwise people like you don't believe what people like me say, (like you have been doing!) 

Have you not asked yourself why CM didn't show anything of this game before release? It's because we would have seen the problems and bugs and therefore many people wouldn't have bought it (like myself!). This place is called a forum, therefore i can complain if i want, ok? Also, how can a game release every year with the same bugs, be patched to cure the majority of those bugs, on;y for those bugs to reappear in the following year's game? This i don't understand!

Gav25182 said:

Your 34?

Therefore i have a right to moan no? 
Yes you have the right to moan, and moan, and moan, please as I have said you have said your hate for the game now let the people make threads that will actually contribute to making the game better, instead of your spam about YOUR hate.