Sign in to follow this  

Are you CM fanboys going to continue to defend Codemasters after watching this?

Gav25182 said:
Hammy UK to AUS is unplayable in any game. Except games that are not in real time. That is not down to netcode, the distance is too great. You or anyone else cannot blame this on Codemasters. Stop being a spoiled kid
I'm 34 mate, not a spoilt kid! If it's unplayable it shouldn't be allowed to be played online then should it!?

Your 34?

All I've seen of your posts is moaning about a video game like a child, and posting  youtube videos.

Time to re-evaluate the ol' life mate

Therefore i have a right to moan no? 
Yes you have the right to moan, and moan, and moan, please as I have said you have said your hate for the game now let the people make threads that will actually contribute to making the game better, instead of your spam about YOUR hate. 
What a gulable person you are!!! People have been moaning about the F1 games for years, with hundreds of threads about it, but CM still don't listen and this forum doesn't contribute to making the game better because if it did, the game would be much better.... Have you not realised this yet? I notice you can't address the points i actually make though!

How many more threads though?

Yes you have an opinion but you have started three threads about it. 
And? It's a free world isn't it? Or i have a limit of what i can post while you are in this forum yes? I notice that you also can answer and address the points i make about the game though, you just carry on defending it!

SASBlink said:
I'm 34 mate, not a spoilt kid! If it's unplayable it shouldn't be allowed to be played online then should it!?

Are you implying that Australians are the reason this game is unplayable, and because of them this game should not be allowed to have online capabilities? Discriminate much?

Poor Australians.... :'(
No i'm not....... Don't know where you got that idea from. All other games i play online i play with people from all over the world with no lag or problems, just the F1 games are bad!!!

Gav25182 said:
Hammy UK to AUS is unplayable in any game. Except games that are not in real time. That is not down to netcode, the distance is too great. You or anyone else cannot blame this on Codemasters. Stop being a spoiled kid

Your 34?

All I've seen of your posts is moaning about a video game like a child, and posting  youtube videos.

I thought this was a public forum to make comments all be it positive or negative!!! I have posted 3 or 4 videos to show the problems the game has..... Like that CM can see them and try and fix them, it's called feedback!! If we don't say anything then nothing will improve, although nothing has improved despite saying things to CM for years!!

Gav25182 said:

Your 34?

Therefore i have a right to moan no? 
Yes you have the right to moan, and moan, and moan, please as I have said you have said your hate for the game now let the people make threads that will actually contribute to making the game better, instead of your spam about YOUR hate. 
What a gulable person you are!!! People have been moaning about the F1 games for years, with hundreds of threads about it, but CM still don't listen and this forum doesn't contribute to making the game better because if it did, the game would be much better.... Have you not realised this yet? I notice you can't address the points i actually make though!
Okay if you think codies dont listen then why do you bother posting pointless threads about how you threw your game in the bin and threads like this.. Please mate   

How many more threads though?

Yes you have an opinion but you have started three threads about it. 
And? It's a free world isn't it? Or i have a limit of what i can post while you are in this forum yes? I notice that you also can answer and address the points i make about the game though, you just carry on defending it!
I haven't defended or slated the game either way. Yes you are allowed to voice an opinion but we've had three topics. Just take a step back and relax. Stop getting so worked up. 

I'm confused, you experienced lag in an online game and ignore the suggestion to try connecting with just friends in the UK to see if the lag persists. Why? I'm not defending this title at all, infact I decided not to waste my money this year, 1st F1 game since the PS1 I've not bought. I just think its rather silly to not expect lag connecting to a country half way around the planet.

JasonWilko If i want to post on this forum i will and can as it's open to everyone! @Hatta there is a bit of trouble here can you look please? Thanks!

Generally people who give constructive feedback are the ones that get listened to. And since a very small number of people on this forum actually do that it's very easy to see why "we don't get listened to". Sadly, those that do offer constructive feedback get lost amongst all the empty, pointless threads complaining about one silly thing or another.

Make yourself worth listening to if you want to be listened to. A lot of people on here blame CM but perhaps they should really be having a look at how they give feedback.

"This game is awful, I hate it." - Doesn't offer any feedback and will result in being ignored and/or ridiculed.
"I want this and that."- Is just entitlement. Consider reasons why some features are or aren't included. Whether it be time constraints, money or whatever, there is a reason.
"This aspect of the game could do with some improvement because...."- Generally gets listened to and considered for the future.

It's very simple.

Generally people who give constructive feedback are the ones that get listened to. And since a very small number of people on this forum actually do that it's very easy to see why "we don't get listened to". Sadly, those that do offer constructive feedback get lost amongst all the empty, pointless threads complaining about one silly thing or another.

Make yourself worth listening to if you want to be listened to. A lot of people on here blame CM but perhaps they should really be having a look at how they give feedback.

"This game is awful, I hate it." - Doesn't offer any feedback and will result in being ignored and/or ridiculed.
"I want this and that."- Is just entitlement. Consider reasons why some features are or aren't included. Whether it be time constraints, money or whatever, there is a reason.
"This aspect of the game could do with some improvement because...."- Generally gets listened to and considered for the future.

It's very simple.
Well said and very true.

It's very simple.
So true. 

It's very simple.
Completely agree mate, the people who complain that they don't get an answer are generally the ones who complain about a kerb being off-coloured or a missing bollard. Same with the OP here, he doesn't like to listen. 

HSVDT15 said:

It's very simple.
Completely agree mate, the people who complain that they don't get an answer are generally the ones who complain about a kerb being off-coloured or a missing bollard. Same with the OP here, he doesn't like to listen. 
@hammymansell‌ he messaged me the other day telling me to stop flagging his posts when his posts are spamming and abusive haha, yet he is flagging every time i post haha, talk about a hypocrite 

The video in the OP, just shows typical Aussie lag.  Im in the UK, and I hate playing against Aussies.  Just because of this lag.  I have to say its not ALL of them,  but alot of them.  
A certain edible monster, has a terrible connection every time I see him on track.  
I generally use the kick vote system,  
Its not there fault they are 3000 miles away.  But its not mine either, I dont like suffering because of it.   Its 100 times worse in a FPS.
When you have 10 UK players, and 2 players who are lagging badly in the lobby, you start to experience weird stuff like, last place showing as 1st,  3x pause lag in the middle of a race, sometimes more than once.  Cars flying instead of driving.  
How do you race against a car that can fly?  This isnt a "TopGear challenge" its a CM game. 

And....

WOW, what does someones age have to do with anything.  

Dont you know the older we get, the more we complain.   

Some of you, might thing its ok to buy a broken game, thats being sold as finished - Fanboys

The rest of us, are not happy.   Personally im speaking about Grid 2/Autosport,  because of those games, I knew not to buy F1 2014,  Im done buying CM games NEW. 

But anyone who has paid with their own hard earned cash, has the right to complain.  
Everyone who has a problem with that, has the right to be silent, and not say anything.

Lets face it, if the game was perfect, we'd all be fanboys, and CM would be known for making great games that work 100% from day 1.   Nearly 4 months on, and Grid Autosport is less playable than it was on Day 1.  

Good look F1 2014 customers, but I feel the light is very dim, and is at the end of a tunnel bigger than the world has ever seen. 

What a joke!  

Im 33, and I will continue to complain about things worth complaining about.  
I will continue to put idiots in or through walls, when they deliberately take me out. 
Im 33, and I behave like that..........YES,  If someone wants to play like a child, I can cater for them. 

It's very simple.
Yes mate i agree, the only problem is that i've been giving constructive feedback to CM since last year before F1 2013 came out. But as we see in the new game that wasn't listened to, the same bugs that were there in 2013 that were then patched, have reappeared in 2014!!! How can that be? All the constructive feedback i gave was deleted when the old forum was convienently closed down at the end of 2013. And JasonWilko can you stop spamming all my comments please, as they are perfectly fair, ok?

HSVDT15 said:

It's very simple.
@hammymansell‌ he messaged me the other day telling me to stop flagging his posts when his posts are spamming and abusive haha, yet he is flagging every time i post haha, talk about a hypocrite 
How were my posts abusive JasonWilko?? I'm just giving my point of view, it's called a forum isn't it? But no you messaged me first actually, i think from being lonely, and sure i've done that, you get what you have given! You obviously have a very quite life seeing you're  always here ready to reply to my post ASAP!

The video in the OP, just shows typical Aussie lag.  Im in the UK, and I hate playing against Aussies.  Just because of this lag.  I have to say its not ALL of them,  but alot of them.  
A certain edible monster, has a terrible connection every time I see him on track.  
I generally use the kick vote system,  
Its not there fault they are 3000 miles away.  But its not mine either, I dont like suffering because of it.   Its 100 times worse in a FPS.
When you have 10 UK players, and 2 players who are lagging badly in the lobby, you start to experience weird stuff like, last place showing as 1st,  3x pause lag in the middle of a race, sometimes more than once.  Cars flying instead of driving.  
How do you race against a car that can fly?  This isnt a "TopGear challenge" its a CM game. 

And....

WOW, what does someones age have to do with anything.  

Dont you know the older we get, the more we complain.   

Some of you, might thing its ok to buy a broken game, thats being sold as finished - Fanboys

The rest of us, are not happy.   Personally im speaking about Grid 2/Autosport,  because of those games, I knew not to buy F1 2014,  Im done buying CM games NEW. 

But anyone who has paid with their own hard earned cash, has the right to complain.  
Everyone who has a problem with that, has the right to be silent, and not say anything.

Lets face it, if the game was perfect, we'd all be fanboys, and CM would be known for making great games that work 100% from day 1.   Nearly 4 months on, and Grid Autosport is less playable than it was on Day 1.  

Good look F1 2014 customers, but I feel the light is very dim, and is at the end of a tunnel bigger than the world has ever seen. 

What a joke!  

Im 33, and I will continue to complain about things worth complaining about.  
I will continue to put idiots in or through walls, when they deliberately take me out. 
Im 33, and I behave like that..........YES,  If someone wants to play like a child, I can cater for them. 
Thanks mate my sentiments exactly, couldn't agree more!! All i said originally was the game, that i spent €50 on, has terrible lag, no matter where you are in the world, and JasonWilko and friends decided to pounce! LOL I have played many games, FIFA, Call Of Duty and more, online with people from all over the world with no lag!!!!!!! Just the F1 series has bad lag, that was all my point of view was, but these plonkers in this post took it another way!!! But if you look at the title of this post, it says it all!! CM FANBOYS!!!

It's very simple.
I agree myself and quite a few other's complained about F1 2013's difficulty but I always made my complaints constructive and told CM what we think needed changing to put it right. Ithink we got listened to because 2014's feeling like the perfect game to me. So like Wynter has said here that if you want the game tailored to your needs do it in a constructive manner and perhaps CM will listen.

It's very simple.
I agree myself and quite a few other's complained about F1 2013's difficulty but I always made my complaints constructive and told CM what we think needed changing to put it right. Ithink we got listened to because 2014's feeling like the perfect game to me. So like Wynter has said here that if you want the game tailored to your needs do it in a constructive manner and perhaps CM will listen.

You have to also remember half the people on this forum had their copy bought for them by mummy or daddy by doing those extra few jobs around the house.

Yes!!!! hahaha!! Like you I bought my copy with my own money!! Not from my parents or my dole money!!! :)

It's very simple.
You say '2014 feeling like the perfect game'?? Have you seen the Bugs thread?? lol! That's why this game series gets worse every year, as you say it's perfect when it's clearly not!

It's very simple.
You say '2014 feeling like the perfect game'?? Have you seen the Bugs thread?? lol! That's why this game series gets worse every year, as you say it's perfect when it's clearly not!
No but I haven't experienced any bugs to report in this game yet. I'm not saying this game is perfect for everybody that game doesn't exist and never will as it's impossible to satisfy everybody. All we can do is try to keep our comments constructive so CM can see what we think needs changing it's up to CM to determine whether this is possible or not and whether to do it. Lets not forget that CM like you and me are human beings as well people who work to earn a wage by making these games for us the general public. Is it perfect? no. But it's rare to find anything that is. I was referring that for me the game feels as good as it's been for a while and definitely feels much better  than 2013.  It's in that way I was referring that it feels perfect.

It's very simple.
No but I haven't experienced any bugs to report in this game yet. I'm not saying this game is perfect for everybody that game doesn't exist and never will as it's impossible to satisfy everybody. All we can do is try to keep our comments constructive so CM can see what we think needs changing it's up to CM to determine whether this is possible or not and whether to do it. Lets not forget that CM like you and me are human beings as well people who work to earn a wage by making these games for us the general public. Is it perfect? no. But it's rare to find anything that is. I was referring that for me the game feels as good as it's been for a while and definitely feels much better  than 2013.  It's in that way I was referring that it feels perfect.
Hahaha!! CM is human??? It's a company!!!!! You talk like you are a member of some cult and have been brainwashed!! The Steve Hood cult maybe!!!! hahaha