Sign in to follow this  

Are you CM fanboys going to continue to defend Codemasters after watching this?

And it looks to me like you're just trolling
No, that's you and your friends in the thread spamming my comments for no reason!!! You can give all the feedback you want to CM (like the community has done for the last few years) but thye haven't listened, and will continue to not listen!!!

@hammymansell‌ not sure why you're bringing the dole into this? No one has mentioned anything to do with that.
@sjsharp2010 exactly mate, if you want to voice your opinion, do it constructively! Don't listen to the troll, clearly something is up when he thinks CM aren't comprised of human beings like you and me.

HSVDT15 said:
@hammymansell‌ not sure why you're bringing the dole into this? No one has mentioned anything to do with that.
@sjsharp2010 exactly mate, if you want to voice your opinion, do it constructively! Don't listen to the troll, clearly something is up when he thinks CM aren't comprised of human beings like you and me.

Haha i love this forum.... It's like CM, full of B**LS**T!! 

HSVDT15 said:

Lol trying to take the moral high-ground.

i like this place because no one comprehends tongue in cheek humour, sarcasm or banter, i guess alot of you are too young so instead you feel somehow offended and react well.. like a child would and your usual reactions are to usually act all butt hurt or declare "troll"  when not realizing trolling is actually a subtle art and you wouldn't know you were being trolled. 

so i take it the dole paid for your game then? you didn't mention the mummy and daddy part 

my face reading these threads

Haha nice one mate.......... Yes it's all a bit juvenile here now the game's come out. I had some really good discussions with people here until last week, when all these new people you see here started their comments and general rowdiness. BTW you have a league on PS3 mate yes?  If i PM you can i join? Cheers!

hammymansell said:
HSVDT15 said:

Well f*ck off then :)

Bore

Says alot really, the majority say you are wrong yet you have argued for over 3 pages stating your case for why you are right.

if you did rightfully thought you were correct then surly you would not feel the need to justify why you are right, you would be content with your own opinion and the facts you offered would take care of themselves in the long run.

You are welcome to your opinion, we welcome it but the way you constantly force your opinion on others which cause arguments in the process is the issue here not your opinion itself,  the way you go about it is all wrong and not helpful or constructive.

Also if you feel you not being listened to then i suggest you change the way you approach the subject to the ones you present it to, there is another thread just like this one and they have had contact and communication  from the community mangers because of their very good constructive feedback and positivity towards helping.

@Anonymous848‌ 

Not sure where I even stated that I was on the dole? Didn't know you could be while at school mate. Just for the record, I bought the game with my own money, like I buy all my games. So, in saying that, looks like you're the one that needs to grow up, along with my good mate @hammymansell‌ 

The video in the OP, just shows typical Aussie lag.  Im in the UK, and I hate playing against Aussies.  Just because of this lag.  I have to say its not ALL of them,  but alot of them.  
A certain edible monster, has a terrible connection every time I see him on track.  
I generally use the kick vote system,  
Its not there fault they are 3000 miles away.  But its not mine either, I dont like suffering because of it.   Its 100 times worse in a FPS.
When you have 10 UK players, and 2 players who are lagging badly in the lobby, you start to experience weird stuff like, last place showing as 1st,  3x pause lag in the middle of a race, sometimes more than once.  Cars flying instead of driving.  
How do you race against a car that can fly?  This isnt a "TopGear challenge" its a CM game. 

And....

WOW, what does someones age have to do with anything.  

Dont you know the older we get, the more we complain.   

Some of you, might thing its ok to buy a broken game, thats being sold as finished - Fanboys

The rest of us, are not happy.   Personally im speaking about Grid 2/Autosport,  because of those games, I knew not to buy F1 2014,  Im done buying CM games NEW. 

But anyone who has paid with their own hard earned cash, has the right to complain.  
Everyone who has a problem with that, has the right to be silent, and not say anything.

Lets face it, if the game was perfect, we'd all be fanboys, and CM would be known for making great games that work 100% from day 1.   Nearly 4 months on, and Grid Autosport is less playable than it was on Day 1.  

Good look F1 2014 customers, but I feel the light is very dim, and is at the end of a tunnel bigger than the world has ever seen. 

What a joke!  

Im 33, and I will continue to complain about things worth complaining about.  
I will continue to put idiots in or through walls, when they deliberately take me out. 
Im 33, and I behave like that..........YES,  If someone wants to play like a child, I can cater for them. 

I'm 35 and im an Aussie online racer and just so you know I don't like UK online racers either =P

Your setting yourself up for a lifetime of dissappointment id you expect things to work 100% perfectly all the time, but i agree you have the right to moan, and Codies are giving you a lot of ammo to work with!

I've only had 1 experience of road rage online, it was a race at Austria and i dived down the inside into turn 2 and was on the apex and this guy just turned in on me about 4 times and we pretty much got stuck together on the apex.

Once we got going again i tried to give him a nudge off into the grass down whilst going down the straight but only succeeded in spinning myself off the track while he continued!

Had the same problem, was doing a race in Austria, nearly a lap in the lead, and on the last corner last lap, this guy won, and i was like, "wtf, cheat", on-line has gotten crappy but the rest of the game is good and cant complain, really realistic, apart from Alonso, seems to me he's at the front to much, its all right, but when he wins the Bahrain GP where in real life he only scored 2 points, i get a bit annoyed.  :|

hammymansell said:

HSVDT15 said:
Completely agree mate, the people who complain that they don't get an answer are generally the ones who complain about a kerb being off-coloured or a missing bollard. Same with the OP here, he doesn't like to listen. 
@hammymansell‌ he messaged me the other day telling me to stop flagging his posts when his posts are spamming and abusive haha, yet he is flagging every time i post haha, talk about a hypocrite 
How were my posts abusive JasonWilko?? I'm just giving my point of view, it's called a forum isn't it? But no you messaged me first actually, i think from being lonely, and sure i've done that, you get what you have given! You obviously have a very quite life seeing you're  always here ready to reply to my post ASAP!
Yeah mate i messaged you first.. no you inboxed me on the 19th of october saying "why do you spam and disagree with so many valid comments on this forum?" so no you messaged me lol, prooves how immature you are, lying like a little kid.. "no he did it first he did it first"

Gav25182 said:
 hammymansell said:
HSVDT15 said:

Well f*ck off then :)

Bore

Ok i'll do that.......... Gives me more time to jump on your mummy, that gave you the money for the game!!! 

HSVDT15 said:
@Anonymous848‌ 

Not sure where I even stated that I was on the dole? Didn't know you could be while at school mate. Just for the record, I bought the game with my own money, like I buy all my games. So, in saying that, looks like you're the one that needs to grow up, along with my good mate @hammymansell‌ 

Maybe not now on the dole but all the time you spend here spamming my comments with your bum chums and playing games, gives you less time to study, pass your exams and get a job!!! 

hammymansell said:

HSVDT15 said:
Completely agree mate, the people who complain that they don't get an answer are generally the ones who complain about a kerb being off-coloured or a missing bollard. Same with the OP here, he doesn't like to listen. 
@hammymansell‌ he messaged me the other day telling me to stop flagging his posts when his posts are spamming and abusive haha, yet he is flagging every time i post haha, talk about a hypocrite 
How were my posts abusive JasonWilko?? I'm just giving my point of view, it's called a forum isn't it? But no you messaged me first actually, i think from being lonely, and sure i've done that, you get what you have given! You obviously have a very quite life seeing you're  always here ready to reply to my post ASAP!
Yeah mate i messaged you first.. no you inboxed me on the 19th of october saying "why do you spam and disagree with so many valid comments on this forum?" so no you messaged me lol, prooves how immature you are, lying like a little kid.. "no he did it first he did it first"
What??? I sent you that message about spamming my comments as it wasn't necesary to do this. Spamming is if someone is advertising something or talking about something not related to the game. You could have disagreed with my comments but for being an A**EH**E you decided to spam them! That's immature!!

hammymansell said:

HSVDT15 said:
What??? I sent you that message about spamming my comments as it wasn't necesary to do this. Spamming is if someone is advertising something or talking about something not related to the game. You could have disagreed with my comments but for being an A**EH**E you decided to spam them! That's immature!!
Yes you just admitted to sending me the message first, and i and many other flag you for spam because you say the same stuff, "i hate this game" and complain about all the bugs again and again, then you expect CM to listen to a 12 year old boy complaining? No i dont think so.. And also if you think thats immature what about you flagging all my other comments that are not in this thread? Im pretty sure everyone is sick of you and your constant 12 year old whining 

I see within 2 minutes you JasonWilko and your bum chum SASBlink have already spammed my comments again!! Have you been waiting here all night for me to reply or something?? What pathetic lives you both lead!!! Go to school and get a life fanboys!!! I'm off to work now!! Bye bye, don't forget your dinner money children and an apple for teacher!

hammymansell said:

HSVDT15 said:
Yes you just admitted to sending me the message first, and i and many other flag you for spam because you say the same stuff, "i hate this game" and complain about all the bugs again and again, then you expect CM to listen to a 12 year old boy complaining? No i dont think so.. And also if you think thats immature what about you flagging all my other comments that are not in this thread? Im pretty sure everyone is sick of you and your constant 12 year old whining 
I didn't say i hate this game, i have said it has problems (the same problems as 2 or 3 years ago) which is true!! Look at all the other threads here from many people if you don't believe me! I can have my own opinion can't i about this game if i want? IT'S A FORUM!!!!!! If i said the game was wonderful and perfect like you, nothing would change, WHY DO YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS GET SO OFFENDED BY WHAT I SAY ABOUT THIS GAME??? Whats the problem eh?? You're the one that's immature!!! The fact you are here waiting for me to reply to you all the time says a lot! Like i said the title of this thread says it all............ CM FANBOYS offended by what i've said, nothing else!

I see within 2 minutes you JasonWilko and your bum chum SASBlink have already spammed my comments again!! Have you been waiting here all night for me to reply or something?? What pathetic lives you both lead!!! Go to school and get a life fanboys!!! I'm off to work now!! Bye bye, don't forget your dinner money children and an apple for teacher!
I dont even know SASblink mate, and here in australia its 6:30pm so i havent been waiting at all, also i finished school last year lol and am living a great life :) 

I dont even know SASblink mate, and here in australia its 6:30pm so i havent been waiting at all, also i finished school last year lol and am living a great life :) 
Me too mate living here in Spain!!! 25 degrees and suuny!! But you're from Oz, explains a lot with the attitude problem!

"have you been here all night"

no, you may think that you are the only person in the world who is over 16 and has a job but i too have been working and there is such a thing as mobile technology where you can access the internet on the move, i know you are old and has issues with new up and comimg technology but c'mon everyone knows this stuff, its been around for a long time now :D

SASBlink said:
"have you been here all night"

no, you may think that you are the only person in the world who is over 16 and has a job but i too have been working and there is such a thing as mobile technology where you can access the internet on the move, i know you are old and has issues with new up and comimg technology but c'mon everyone knows this stuff, its been around for a long time now :D
Ahh the other one has joined the party!!! I said the fact you are here in this forum all the time, day and night waiting for me to reply is pathetic, not where you log on from fan boy!!! Get a life!

thanks for worrying about my personal life, but its not needed, I'm very comfortable and content where my life is concerned at moment. :smile:  

xxx

SASBlink said:
thanks for worrying about my personal life, but its not needed, I'm very comfortable and content where my life is concerned at moment. :smile:  

xxx
You still here?? I couldn't give a shit about your life!!

hammymansell said:
Ahh the other one has joined the party!!! I said the fact you are here in this forum all the time, day and night waiting for me to reply is pathetic, not where you log on from fan boy!!! Get a life!
SASBlink said:

xxx
You still here?? I couldn't give a shit about your life!!

Then why do you repeatedly ask and talk about it then? I am slightly confused by your comments now..... :confused: