Sign in to follow this  

Are you CM fanboys going to continue to defend Codemasters after watching this?

yeah I had them in my thread last time I was on, they just think they know it all. only thing I know is he uses too much hair gel :P
They are like COCKroaches, almost impossible to get rid of!!

SASBlink said:
people get banned because they are abusive trolls, not my fault, I just walk into the middle of it and they disappear.... magical powers? who knows. :P

It's because you are a trouble maker and to be honest, a bit of a bully!! Wasn't you loved as a child or something??
LMAO! the guy acuses me a bully then proceeds insult me and my mother..... Wow, congrats. :D

lhammymansell said:
SASBlink said:
I see its  mob tactics on me now and all abuse... good job!
OF COURSE!!!! YOU CAN GIVE IT WITH YOUR BUM CHUMS BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE IT!! 
We were giving you a conversation in which you can reply to and defend your case, what you 3 are doling is hurling abuse.... a very big difference. :) 

SASBlink said:
SASBlink said:
people get banned because they are abusive trolls, not my fault, I just walk into the middle of it and they disappear.... magical powers? who knows. :P

It's because you are a trouble maker and to be honest, a bit of a bully!! Wasn't you loved as a child or something??
LMAO! the guy acuses me a bully then proceeds insult me and my mother..... Wow, congrats. :D
That wasn't bullying, that was true!!! :smiley: 

SASBlink said:
lhammymansell said:
SASBlink said:
We were giving you a conversation in which you can reply to and defend your case, what you 3 are doling is hurling abuse.... a very big difference. :) 
No, you yourself didn't only reply, you spammed my comments as if they were not suitable for the forum! It was my own opinion of the game, therefore you could have disagreed, but no! Like i said i spent €50 euros on a game which to me wasn't worth it, so i expressed my opinion and yes i threw in the the bin! That was my choice and i wanted CM to know my actions! Are you now telling me i cannot throw certain things in my rubbish now as you might not agree? AGAIN THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM AND IF SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF HAS SPENT OUT A LOT OF MONEY ON A SUB STANDARD GAME DUE TO THE TRICK OF CM TO NOT SHOW NOTHING OF THE GAME BEFORE RELEASE SO WE CAN JUDGE WHETHER TO BUY IT OR NOT, THEN I HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN, AND I DON'T NEED YOUR PERMISSION TO DO SO!

34 years old.

He's 34 years old.

He also used a mum reference I haven't heard since school.

I'll give you all a few minutes to digest that.

Gav25182 said:
34 years old.

He's 34 years old.

He also used a mum reference I haven't heard since school.

I'll give you all a few minutes to digest that.
Another COCKroach joins in!! What forum this is! (Only BETA mind you, CM still haven't finished the forum for all the bugs!)

THIS GAME HAS MORE BUGS IN IT THAN INDIANA JONES'S UNDERPANTS AFTER BEING IN THE TEMPLE OF DOOM!! 

SASBlink said:
Therefore in life if i am not happy with something, and show my disapointment, i am then a troll?? What a ridiculous thing to say!  You even follow the letter of CM employees now?? And you call me a Nazi!! Seems you have your own regime starting!! LOL

hammymansell said:
Ok i'll do that.......... Gives me more time to jump on your mummy, that gave you the money for the game!!! 

Maybe not now on the dole but all the time you spend here spamming my comments with your bum chums and playing games, gives you less time to study, pass your exams and get a job!!! 

are you a troll? fom the quote i given you then yes.

I will quote it again. 

Freedom of speech doesn't allow someone to go crazy and throw abuse around as they see fit. It's only trolls you ever see mention "freedom of speech" as a defence against their actions.

its seems your own comments reveal the truth.

It seems your denial about this game and that it's wonderful when in fact, it's below average, just shows what a narrow minded person you are!! As the Nazis said: Ja herr wir haben Möglichkeiten, Ihnen zu sprechen !! 'Yes sir we have ways of making you talk'!! (and in this case believe and love everything about CM) Fanboy!! 
Not trying to start an argument with you but, who are you to tell people they aren't allowed to enjoy this game? If you enjoy it or not it's upto that person. Some people enjoy it some don't, some post criticisms in a constructive way and some don't. It doesn't make someone a fan boy if they enjoy the game. I like the game but have some problems with it. 1. AI lap times are too fast in the wet & 2. The Williams has a Renualt engine instead of a Mercedes engine.
 It's not hard to post negatives without spouting abuse at others or the game developers. Just post the problems you have without all the anger, and if you don't like what others are saying just ignore them, otherwise you'll go around in circles. ;)

SASBlink said:
lhammymansell said:
SASBlink said:
No, you yourself didn't only reply, you spammed my comments as if they were not suitable for the forum! It was my own opinion of the game, therefore you could have disagreed, but no! Like i said i spent €50 euros on a game which to me wasn't worth it, so i expressed my opinion and yes i threw in the the bin! That was my choice and i wanted CM to know my actions! Are you now telling me i cannot throw certain things in my rubbish now as you might not agree? AGAIN THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM AND IF SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF HAS SPENT OUT A LOT OF MONEY ON A SUB STANDARD GAME DUE TO THE TRICK OF CM TO NOT SHOW NOTHING OF THE GAME BEFORE RELEASE SO WE CAN JUDGE WHETHER TO BUY IT OR NOT, THEN I HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN, AND I DON'T NEED YOUR PERMISSION TO DO SO!

I said on page 4, you are entilted to your opinion, i welcome it, your opinion is not the issue, its the way you insult, moan and aggravate other people that is the issue, yes you have a right to voice your opinion but you DO NOT have the right to make everyone else have a miserable experience with the result of your voiced opinions. :) 

nearly every thread you visit you cause arguments... that is a undeniable fact.

Hughesy said:
SASBlink said:
Therefore in life if i am not happy with something, and show my disapointment, i am then a troll?? What a ridiculous thing to say!  You even follow the letter of CM employees now?? And you call me a Nazi!! Seems you have your own regime starting!! LOL

hammymansell said:
Ok i'll do that.......... Gives me more time to jump on your mummy, that gave you the money for the game!!! 

Maybe not now on the dole but all the time you spend here spamming my comments with your bum chums and playing games, gives you less time to study, pass your exams and get a job!!! 

I will quote it again. 

Freedom of speech doesn't allow someone to go crazy and throw abuse around as they see fit. It's only trolls you ever see mention "freedom of speech" as a defence against their actions.

It seems your denial about this game and that it's wonderful when in fact, it's below average, just shows what a narrow minded person you are!! As the Nazis said: Ja herr wir haben Möglichkeiten, Ihnen zu sprechen !! 'Yes sir we have ways of making you talk'!! (and in this case believe and love everything about CM) Fanboy!! 
Not trying to start an argument with you but, who are you to tell people they aren't allowed to enjoy this game? If you enjoy it or not it's upto that person. Some people enjoy it some don't, some post criticisms in a constructive way and some don't. It doesn't make someone a fan boy if they enjoy the game. I like the game but have some problems with it. 1. AI lap times are too fast in the wet & 2. The Williams has a Renualt engine instead of a Mercedes engine.
 It's not hard to post negatives without spouting abuse at others or the game developers. Just post the problems you have without all the anger, and if you don't like what others are saying just ignore them, otherwise you'll go around in circles. ;)
AND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL THAT I HAVE TO LIKE THIS GAME BECAUSE IF NOT, YOU SPAM MY OPINIONS???

SASBlink said:

SASBlink said:
lhammymansell said:
SASBlink said:

I said on page 4, you are entilted to your opinion, i welcome it, your opinion is not the issue, its the way you insult, moan and aggravate other people that is the issue, yes you have a right to voice your opinion but you DO NOT have the right to make everyone else have a miserable experience with the result of your voiced opinions. :) 

nearly every thread you visit you cause arguments... that is a undeniable fact.
I don't know how long you have been in this forum but up to 2 weeks ago i had many a good discussion with people about this game, then people like you show up and start spamming and saying we have to like this game, otherwise you are a fool!!!

about the Williams having a Renault engine? to me that's worse than any bug or glitch if that's the case
True i'm afraid!! But don't say anything because you will suffer like me if you do!! lol!! :smile: 

Hughesy said:
SASBlink said:

hammymansell said:

I will quote it again. 

AND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL THAT I HAVE TO LIKE THIS GAME BECAUSE IF NOT, YOU SPAM MY OPINIONS???
I haven't spammed any of your opinions, I've reported ones that are abusive to others, I was only trying to help you but clearly that's impossible. Have a nice day....
@SamuelTrautman Yes it does, if you go on racedepartment for F1 14, they found it had the Renault engine in the database instead of a Merc.