Sign in to follow this  

Are you CM fanboys going to continue to defend Codemasters after watching this?

SASBlink said:

SASBlink said:
lhammymansell said:
SASBlink said:
I see its  mob tactics on me now and all abuse... good job!
OF COURSE!!!! YOU CAN GIVE IT WITH YOUR BUM CHUMS BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE IT!! 
We were giving you a conversation in which you can reply to and defend your case, what you 3 are doling is hurling abuse.... a very big difference. :) 
No, you yourself didn't only reply, you spammed my comments as if they were not suitable for the forum! It was my own opinion of the game, therefore you could have disagreed, but no! Like i said i spent €50 euros on a game which to me wasn't worth it, so i expressed my opinion and yes i threw in the the bin! That was my choice and i wanted CM to know my actions! Are you now telling me i cannot throw certain things in my rubbish now as you might not agree? AGAIN THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM AND IF SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF HAS SPENT OUT A LOT OF MONEY ON A SUB STANDARD GAME DUE TO THE TRICK OF CM TO NOT SHOW NOTHING OF THE GAME BEFORE RELEASE SO WE CAN JUDGE WHETHER TO BUY IT OR NOT, THEN I HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN, AND I DON'T NEED YOUR PERMISSION TO DO SO!

I said on page 4, you are entilted to your opinion, i welcome it, your opinion is not the issue, its the way you insult, moan and aggravate other people that is the issue, yes you have a right to voice your opinion but you DO NOT have the right to make everyone else have a miserable experience with the result of your voiced opinions. :) 

nearly every thread you visit you cause arguments... that is a undeniable fact.
I don't know how long you have been in this forum but up to 2 weeks ago i had many a good discussion with people about this game, then people like you show up and start spamming and saying we have to like this game, otherwise you are a fool!!!
Look though all my comments on this thread, i have never once said that you have to like this game.
Dont make stuff up to justify yourself..... I only say other people dont appreciate this type of attitude you have, its not helpful or nice... That's what most people have been trying to say to you, unfortunately.  :(

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
SASBlink said:
Therefore in life if i am not happy with something, and show my disapointment, i am then a troll?? What a ridiculous thing to say!  You even follow the letter of CM employees now?? And you call me a Nazi!! Seems you have your own regime starting!! LOL

hammymansell said:
Ok i'll do that.......... Gives me more time to jump on your mummy, that gave you the money for the game!!! 

Maybe not now on the dole but all the time you spend here spamming my comments with your bum chums and playing games, gives you less time to study, pass your exams and get a job!!! 

are you a troll? fom the quote i given you then yes.

I will quote it again. 

Freedom of speech doesn't allow someone to go crazy and throw abuse around as they see fit. It's only trolls you ever see mention "freedom of speech" as a defence against their actions.

its seems your own comments reveal the truth.

It seems your denial about this game and that it's wonderful when in fact, it's below average, just shows what a narrow minded person you are!! As the Nazis said: Ja herr wir haben Möglichkeiten, Ihnen zu sprechen !! 'Yes sir we have ways of making you talk'!! (and in this case believe and love everything about CM) Fanboy!! 
Not trying to start an argument with you but, who are you to tell people they aren't allowed to enjoy this game? If you enjoy it or not it's upto that person. Some people enjoy it some don't, some post criticisms in a constructive way and some don't. It doesn't make someone a fan boy if they enjoy the game. I like the game but have some problems with it. 1. AI lap times are too fast in the wet & 2. The Williams has a Renualt engine instead of a Mercedes engine.
 It's not hard to post negatives without spouting abuse at others or the game developers. Just post the problems you have without all the anger, and if you don't like what others are saying just ignore them, otherwise you'll go around in circles. ;)
AND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL THAT I HAVE TO LIKE THIS GAME BECAUSE IF NOT, YOU SPAM MY OPINIONS???
I haven't spammed any of your opinions, I've reported ones that are abusive to others, I was only trying to help you but clearly that's impossible. Have a nice day....
@SamuelTrautman Yes it does, if you go on racedepartment for F1 14, they found it had the Renault engine in the database instead of a Merc.
Do you want a tissue for not having success in helping me? And with the Williams, that explains why it's not very fast in the game as it's programmed with the Renault engine!!

hammy chill out, jeez calm down. he said its up to you if you like it or not.
Thanks for reading my post, I thought I missed that part out or something but clearly not, I have no problem if people like/dislike the game, it's not for me to say either way.

SASBlink said:
I do believe this is the first time I've spoken to you directly lol so yeah..... Hi, nice to meet you. I'm blink, i like to annoy trolls! :D

I also do believe its quite hard to be "bum chums" when one lives on the opposite side of the world.
Funny  LMAO

Wow - this is worse than the Grid section.  
@SASBlink,  what have you done?   :smile: 

@hughesy wow I don't see how anyone can defend such a fundamental mistake, this is meant to be the official F1 game. After the 2011 debacle I have always waited until after xmas to get the latest f1 game (update) at a reasonable price and after its been tested by the community and not the codemasters test department which is in india btw (could explain a lot,go check that out) now im finally going to wash my hands with this F1 franchise as I don't really see how they can rectify that with a patch. Maybe they can win me back next year with the current gen version but again I will wait to hear the feedback from here and not from india lol and before anyone starts im not racist!

RTAnoskills said:
SASBlink said:
I do believe this is the first time I've spoken to you directly lol so yeah..... Hi, nice to meet you. I'm blink, i like to annoy trolls! :D

I also do believe its quite hard to be "bum chums" when one lives on the opposite side of the world.
Funny  LMAO

Lol not my fault, i tried to have a reasonable discussion, really i tried so hard, :( but when trolls attack i tend to walk into the fire and see what happens.... its a bad habit of mine i know.

SASBlink said:
RTAnoskills said:
SASBlink said:

Funny  LMAO

Lol not my fault, i tried to have a reasonable discussion, really i tried so hard, :( but when trolls attack i tend to walk into the fire and see what happens.... its a bad habit of mine i know.
Ohhhh poor you!! Want a tissue?

@hughesy wow I don't see how anyone can defend such a fundamental mistake, this is meant to be the official F1 game. After the 2011 debacle I have always waited until after xmas to get the latest f1 game (update) at a reasonable price and after its been tested by the community and not the codemasters test department which is in india btw (could explain a lot,go check that out) now im finally going to wash my hands with this F1 franchise as I don't really see how they can rectify that with a patch. Maybe they can win me back next year with the current gen version but again I will wait to hear the feedback from here and not from india lol and before anyone starts im not racist!
It's actually very easy, it's just a simple database change, The people at racedepartment have already changed it for us PC players, although I'm not sure I can play online with that change until Codemasters themselves change it. It's not a biggie for me as I mainly play single player in F1.

Please try and give constructive feedback maturely. Topics like this help nobody.

We're listening to feedback, I'm forwarding issues to the team, but please stop filling the forum with unnecessary/disruptive discussions.