Jump to content Jump to content

Are you CM fanboys going to continue to defend Codemasters after watching this?

SASBlink said:
I see within 2 minutes you JasonWilko and your bum chum SASBlink have already spammed my comments again!! Have you been waiting here all night for me to reply or something?? What pathetic lives you both lead!!! Go to school and get a life fanboys!!! I'm off to work now!! Bye bye, don't forget your dinner money children and an apple for teacher!

hammymansell said:
Ahh the other one has joined the party!!! I said the fact you are here in this forum all the time, day and night waiting for me to reply is pathetic, not where you log on from fan boy!!! Get a life!
SASBlink said:
thanks for worrying about my personal life, but its not needed, I'm very comfortable and content where my life is concerned at moment. :smile:  

xxx
You still here?? I couldn't give a shit about your life!!

Then why do you repeatedly ask and talk about it then? I am slightly confused by your comments now..... :confused: 

When have i asked you about your life?? What a bunch of wierdos in this thread!!
SASBlink said:
I see within 2 minutes you JasonWilko and your bum chum SASBlink have already spammed my comments again!! Have you been waiting here all night for me to reply or something?? What pathetic lives you both lead!!! Go to school and get a life fanboys!!! I'm off to work now!! Bye bye, don't forget your dinner money children and an apple for teacher!

hammymansell said:
Ahh the other one has joined the party!!! I said the fact you are here in this forum all the time, day and night waiting for me to reply is pathetic, not where you log on from fan boy!!! Get a life!
SASBlink said:
thanks for worrying about my personal life, but its not needed, I'm very comfortable and content where my life is concerned at moment. :smile:  

xxx

Then why do you repeatedly ask and talk about it then? I am slightly confused by your comments now..... :confused: 

When have i asked you about your life?? What a bunch of wierdos in this thread!!

! Have you been waiting here all night for me to reply or something?? What pathetic lives you both lead!!! Go to school and get a life fanboys!!! I'm off to work now!! Bye bye, don't forget your dinner money children and an apple for teacher!
There you go, you asked us about our life, especially about our night life.

you need to remember about the stuff you ask us.
SASBlink said:

hammymansell said:
SASBlink said:

xxx

You are the one that started it mate lol
SASBlink said:
SASBlink said:

hammymansell said:
SASBlink said:

xxx

! Have you been waiting here all night for me to reply or something?? What pathetic lives you both lead!!! Go to school and get a life fanboys!!! I'm off to work now!! Bye bye, don't forget your dinner money children and an apple for teacher!

SASBlink have we ever spoken before? No haha, maybe hammy thinks every person that diagrees with him he thinks that they are all friends ganging up on him lol, when really its just random people agreeing that you hammy have a very low life since you sit on forums posting how bad the game is and not helping CM improve the game but post pointless threads about the game lol
SASBlink have we ever spoken before? No haha, maybe hammy thinks every person that diagrees with him he thinks that they are all friends ganging up on him lol, when really its just random people agreeing that you hammy have a very low life since you sit on forums posting how bad the game is and not helping CM improve the game but post pointless threads about the game lol
I do believe this is the first time I've spoken to you directly lol so yeah..... Hi, nice to meet you. I'm blink, i like to annoy trolls! :D

I also do believe its quite hard to be "bum chums" when one lives on the opposite side of the world.
SASBlink said:
I do believe this is the first time I've spoken to you directly lol so yeah..... Hi, nice to meet you. I'm blink, i like to annoy trolls! :D

I also do believe its quite hard to be "bum chums" when one lives on the opposite side of the world.
Hey im jason and we share the same hobby! :P
yeah exactly plus i have a girlfriend lol :D
SASBlink said:
SASBlink said:

hammymansell said:
SASBlink said:

xxx

I said you are here day and night not what you do at night!! Don't you understand english little boy?

SASBlink said:

Who's a troll? Can't i have my own opinion about a game on a public forum? You 2 ladies could buy webcams and then 'talk' directly!! Seems the start of a beautiful friendship!! Good luck!!
SASBlink said:
SASBlink said:

hammymansell said:
SASBlink said:

xxx

I said you are here day and night not what you do at night!! Don't you understand english little boy?

Direct quote-
"Have you been waiting here all night for me to reply or something??"

then why do put a question mark at the end of it if it is not a question? If you are going to troll english and be a grammer nazi then at least do it right and understand it yourself. 

:)

xxx

hammymansell said:

HSVDT15 said:
Completely agree mate, the people who complain that they don't get an answer are generally the ones who complain about a kerb being off-coloured or a missing bollard. Same with the OP here, he doesn't like to listen. 
@hammymansell‌ he messaged me the other day telling me to stop flagging his posts when his posts are spamming and abusive haha, yet he is flagging every time i post haha, talk about a hypocrite 
How were my posts abusive JasonWilko?? I'm just giving my point of view, it's called a forum isn't it? But no you messaged me first actually, i think from being lonely, and sure i've done that, you get what you have given! You obviously have a very quite life seeing you're  always here ready to reply to my post ASAP!
Yeah mate i messaged you first.. no you inboxed me on the 19th of october saying "why do you spam and disagree with so many valid comments on this forum?" so no you messaged me lol, prooves how immature you are, lying like a little kid.. "no he did it first he did it first"
What??? I sent you that message about spamming my comments as it wasn't necesary to do this. Spamming is if someone is advertising something or talking about something not related to the game. You could have disagreed with my comments but for being an A**EH**E you decided to spam them! That's immature!!
Yes you just admitted to sending me the message first, and i and many other flag you for spam because you say the same stuff, "i hate this game" and complain about all the bugs again and again, then you expect CM to listen to a 12 year old boy complaining? No i dont think so.. And also if you think thats immature what about you flagging all my other comments that are not in this thread? Im pretty sure everyone is sick of you and your constant 12 year old whining 
I didn't say i hate this game, i have said it has problems (the same problems as 2 or 3 years ago) which is true!! Look at all the other threads here from many people if you don't believe me! I can have my own opinion can't i about this game if i want? IT'S A FORUM!!!!!! If i said the game was wonderful and perfect like you, nothing would change, WHY DO YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS GET SO OFFENDED BY WHAT I SAY ABOUT THIS GAME??? Whats the problem eh?? You're the one that's immature!!! The fact you are here waiting for me to reply to you all the time says a lot! Like i said the title of this thread says it all............ CM FANBOYS offended by what i've said, nothing else!

ahh see you are wrong there sir, i have said there are a few things wrong with the game yet i did it in a manner CM would listen to, not saying stuff like you have thrown your game in the bin and as ive said making all these pointless threads that are abusive to CM and they will never listen :)
SASBlink said:
SASBlink said:

hammymansell said:
SASBlink said:

xxx

So just to make you happy i have to say how great this game is or something?? What a fool you are!! In a few months you'll see again when 2015 comes out and it'll be just like this game just with better graphics!!! 

SASBlink said:
SASBlink said:
SASBlink said:

hammymansell said:
SASBlink said:

xxx

Direct quote-
"Have you been waiting here all night for me to reply or something??"

then why do put a question mark at the end of it if it is not a question? If you are going to troll english and be a grammer nazi then at least do it right and understand it yourself. 

:)

xxx
I asked if you had been waiting here in this forum, not what you have been doing in general, there's a difference!! 

SASBlink said:

Who's a troll? Can't i have my own opinion about a game on a public forum? You 2 ladies could buy webcams and then 'talk' directly!! Seems the start of a beautiful friendship!! Good luck!!
Direct quote from @loore on another thread.
Freedom of speech doesn't allow someone to go crazy and throw abuse around as they see fit. It's only trolls you ever see mention "freedom of speech" as a defence against their actions.

you fall under this category, typical troll.

if you'd like to try and help codemasters make better games go check out the codemasters blog right now, they are advertising for "video games test engineers", there you go, a career with codemasters, getting paid to test codemasters games. there is a catch tho i'l let you work that out yourself :)

http://blog.codemasters.com/careers/08/video-games-test-engineers/

Therefore in life if i am not happy with something, and show my disapointment, i am then a troll?? What a ridiculous thing to say!  You even follow the letter of CM employees now?? And you call me a Nazi!! Seems you have your own regime starting!! LOL

hammymansell said:
Ok i'll do that.......... Gives me more time to jump on your mummy, that gave you the money for the game!!! 

Maybe not now on the dole but all the time you spend here spamming my comments with your bum chums and playing games, gives you less time to study, pass your exams and get a job!!! 

are you a troll? fom the quote i given you then yes.

I will quote it again. 

Freedom of speech doesn't allow someone to go crazy and throw abuse around as they see fit. It's only trolls you ever see mention "freedom of speech" as a defence against their actions.

its seems your own comments reveal the truth.

SASBlink said:
Therefore in life if i am not happy with something, and show my disapointment, i am then a troll?? What a ridiculous thing to say!  You even follow the letter of CM employees now?? And you call me a Nazi!! Seems you have your own regime starting!! LOL

hammymansell said:
Ok i'll do that.......... Gives me more time to jump on your mummy, that gave you the money for the game!!! 

Maybe not now on the dole but all the time you spend here spamming my comments with your bum chums and playing games, gives you less time to study, pass your exams and get a job!!! 

are you a troll? fom the quote i given you then yes.

I will quote it again. 

its seems your own comments reveal the truth.

It seems your denial about this game and that it's wonderful when in fact, it's below average, just shows what a narrow minded person you are!! As the Nazis said: Ja herr wir haben Möglichkeiten, Ihnen zu sprechen !! 'Yes sir we have ways of making you talk'!! (and in this case believe and love everything about CM) Fanboy!! 

HSVDT15 said:
@Anonymous848‌ 

Not sure where I even stated that I was on the dole? Didn't know you could be while at school mate. Just for the record, I bought the game with my own money, like I buy all my games. So, in saying that, looks like you're the one that needs to grow up, along with my good mate @hammymansell‌ 

Mad and a CM Fanboy!!! hahaha Nice one mate!