Sign in to follow this  

Patch confirmation?

We've yet to release any information on a potential patch yet. I'll keep you updated with any info I can pass on.

Hatta can yous tell us if your looking into the bugs and probs people are reporting? bc thier is a lot out there in theese gen chat f1 game forums section that can make the game more epic and boost sales more money is a good thing right? lol cheers

Tommahawk said:
Hatta can yous tell us if your looking into the bugs and probs people are reporting? bc thier is a lot out there in theese gen chat f1 game forums section that can make the game more epic and boost sales more money is a good thing right? lol cheers
He's confirmed that they are looking into things on a few threads that I've read. Given the drama on these forums I'm pretty sure they will be talking about the pad/wheel thing at least! I expect a patch in a month or so.

Please please please fix the always on traction control for Pads.. I'd be forever grateful

It is very unrealistic, that drivers, who play with pad could accelerate much earlier and so they could drive nearly 2 seconds faster per lap in race...fix this problem pls...

Nope, codemasters are not known for their communication skills. In previous years suddenly there will be a patch thread by a mod a month or so after release.

Nope, codemasters are not known for their communication skills. In previous years suddenly there will be a patch thread by a mod a month or so after release.
I will provide you guys with any information I can pass on when the time comes. Currently I'm just trying to feedback as much info to the team as possible. When I can confirm anything - I will.

Hatta said:
I will provide you guys with any information I can pass on when the time comes. Currently I'm just trying to feedback as much info to the team as possible. When I can confirm anything - I will.
Please remove the traction control on the pad. Or at least decrease its effectiveness if it is set to NO in the menu aids !!! 

With the traction control the game is not fun and all the false values ​​of the game, such as the management and tire wear !! 

Implement options to adjust the steering as we are already on grid autosport. 

thanks

Yeh and how amazingly great brakes are with the pad, you cannot lock them up even with ABS off...

I want the understeer gone too, it isn't there for the wheel.

Tixylix said:
Yeh and how amazingly great brakes are with the pad, you cannot lock them up even with ABS off...

I want the understeer gone too, it isn't there for the wheel.
Want want want, youve paid for your copy, they dont give a fuck anymore

Sadly I do not have much to up date you with. We're looking into the feedback posted here and on our social channels. I'll let you know of any developments when I can.

Sorry I'm being so vague, but there's nothing else I can confirm right now.

gprince said:
News? Official Feedback seems low on the priority list at CM.  
To analyse the coding and data from feedback take's time the game has not been out a week yet. Patience man it will come in due course.   

@hatta plz whilst you're here can you answer this, does the dev team know the Williams has a Renault engine and not a Mercedes engine like in real life? and if so how can that be possible, its bordering on amateur

Hatta said:
Sadly I do not have much to up date you with. We're looking into the feedback posted here and on our social channels. I'll let you know of any developments when I can.

Sorry I'm being so vague, but there's nothing else I can confirm right now.
Bad news. After a week since the game, and after many complaints, developers should be ready with a patch or at least the announcement of a patch! 

You are likely to spoil the customer satisfaction to the Codemasters F1 series!

It does take a while to find the cause of the problems, and then find a fix for them. As much as some people believe, games can't be fixed just like that. Yes it's frustrating when something doesn't work as it should, but believe it or not the people that make the game feel the same way. They want to make it perfect but sometimes things slip through the net, and when it does they want to fix it. Maybe not as much work was put into this game as they focus on 2015, but the people that did work on it, want it to work as intended ;)

After saying that, I would really like two things to be changed/fixed. First wet weather pace for AI is way too quick, and the Williams has a Renualt engine ingame instead of a Merc. Luckily I can change that myself on PC but I'd like an official fix o:)

Hughesy said:
It does take a while to find the cause of the problems, and then find a fix for them. As much as some people believe, games can't be fixed just like that. Yes it's frustrating when something doesn't work as it should, but believe it or not the people that make the game feel the same way. They want to make it perfect but sometimes things slip through the net, and when it does they want to fix it. Maybe not as much work was put into this game as they focus on 2015, but the people that did work on it, want it to work as intended ;)

After saying that, I would really like two things to be changed/fixed. First wet weather pace for AI is way too quick, and the Williams has a Renualt engine ingame instead of a Merc. Luckily I can change that myself on PC but I'd like an official fix o:)
I think most people accept the time frame needed to fix the issues. It's when the SAME issues from last year start slipping through that the frustration grows because it means that they either ignored the issue or missed the issue entirely which are both pretty unprofessional. Whilst many go over the top with criticism, a lot of it is very justified.