Sign in to follow this  

advice on purchase......

hi all i managed to resist buying f1 2014 at release , would like some advice from those who have purchased the game , are you happy or are you regretting buying ???? ps i have fanatec csr wheel and clubsport pedals set up on xbox 360

You will love it then as long as you are happy not to use online yet. I have same setup as you apart from elite pedals not clubsport but the handling this year is spot on in my view. 

I'm happy with it but I managed to get it on the cheap. I wouldn't say it's worth £40 but anywhere around £20 definitely. I'd say it's better than 2013. I wouldn't say it's the best but it's definitely on a par with the 2010-12 games though in terms of handling and AI but it has kept for me the best part of 2013 and that's the graphics so it's definitely a step up in that regard.

mgmikeyt said:
You will love it then as long as you are happy not to use online yet. I have same setup as you apart from elite pedals not clubsport but the handling this year is spot on in my view. 

any wheel settings advice  or similar to 2013?

Wait for it to be discounted or get preowned as I got it Friday and played it for bout 3 hours and haven't touched it since. It really is a lite version of the last 4 games. Codie's have essentially pulled the wool over everyone's eyes selling this for £40!

Wanorak said:
What for it to be discounted or get preowned as I got it Friday and played it for bout 3 hours and haven't touched it since. It really is a lite version of the last 4 games. Codie's have essentially pulled the wool over everyone's eyes selling this for £40!

wow pre owned versions available allready ? is it that bad...

I'm really enjoying it. The new cars are good and I really like the new circuits, especially Sochi. Glad I got it and I think it's money well spent.

Craig1405 said:
I'm really enjoying it. The new cars are good and I really like the new circuits, especially Sochi. Glad I got it and I think it's money well spent.
yeah I like it too although I was skrptical about it at first wgich was why I shopped around and got it cheap and so far I've enjoyed it as well. Despite the game running on an old engine I think CM have done a good job dspite the limited resources this year

I think it's nice to have a game with the 2014 cars and something new to play for F1 fans until the next gen game is properly ready next year.

Craig1405 said:
I think it's nice to have a game with the 2014 cars and something new to play for F1 fans until the next gen game is properly ready next year.
Yeah I'm glad they put an effortin to try and give us something

Hi guys,

Does anyone knows when F1 2014 will be available for download at Playstation Store? I am in Brazil and I think I can download from USA.

Thanks