Sign in to follow this  

F1 2018 headline edition

Any ideia what the Headline edition will have vs the base version? I already pre-ordered it anyway, but would be good to know the contents :p

I believe that the headline edition will be the base edition, but probably will find out soon.

Fiore1213 said:
I believe that the headline edition will be the base edition, but probably will find out soon.
Headline edition will be The special edition and The normal one will be instead named F1 2018

Fiore1213 said:
Headline edition will be The special edition and The normal one will be instead named F1 2018
Thanks for the info.Till yesterday I’ve seen only Headline edition as available for preorder,so I’ve decided that it was the standard one.Cheers!

I do wonder if it’ll be similar to last year where there might be one or two of the classic cars exclusive to the ‘day one’ edition. 
Codies are definitely holding back on some of the details of the additional classic cars for this year so expecting a lot more info in the build up to release to keep up the anticipation :smile:  

oscarolim said:
Any ideia what the Headline edition will have vs the base version? I already pre-ordered it anyway, but would be good to know the contents :p
Where exactly did you pre order this headline edition might I ask? Everywhere I look only has the base game

I ordered on the UK game (game.co.uk).
Although it seems they have changed their listings now, and only have the headline version for £55. Before they also had a base version for £45 or £49.