Sign in to follow this  

The F1 2014 Grand Prix Predictor Forum Game

Nice! Congrats to everyone (especially to the champ). Also, a big thank you to Chris for running the game and posting the results as fast as possible! On to 2015 now, with the constructors title making it's debut! ;)

YES !!!!!  I think I led from the second race (Not trying to showboat but ..... ok , maybe I was trying to showboat.)

I would like to thank all my sponsors , my team who have an excellent job this year. I really couldn't have done it without them. I would also like to thank my parents , as their support for me this year has just been phenomenal. Another big thanks to @mike96 and @RevolvingPrawn who pushed me all the way and a thanks to everyone else who competed . It's been great fun this year.

And finally a big thank you to Chris , who did an excellent job on running the game throughout the year. Now it's time to rip the dance floor up.

:p  :p :p

Well I mean I didn't finish highly because I didn't predict a lot of races, but 2 wins is good :D 

Thanks for running the game @fisince08

Woow 14th yay!

Na seriously to get within 30 points of 10th place is pretty decent considering I missed like 2 months of the game. :D

Cheers for running the game Chris, it's been a great season. :)

I'll take a surprise win in Hungary and 8th overall. Big thanks to @fIsince08‌ for running the game this year. Also, BIG thanks for adjusting the rules to allow predictions up until FP3. That helped me tremendously due to my different time zone.