Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

The F1 2014 Grand Prix Predictor Forum Game

I clearly don't understand the scoring. I predicted Hamilton would win, but I got 0 points?

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/1167/#Comment_1167

EDIT: If this is because it says "Post edited by SynGamer on ", I had to edit because I posted from my phone and it was all jumbled together. Not to mention my edit time/date clearly shows I posted within the timeframe required...

*kicks rocks...*
Nobody has proof that you didn't change the predictions, so unless you do, you and I are still disqualified
Technically the proof is right there in red; April 4th, which was the day picks were due. Regardless, nothing I can do about it now.
SynGamer said:
Nobody has proof that you didn't change the predictions, so unless you do, you and I are still disqualified
Technically the proof is right there in red; April 4th, which was the day picks were due. Regardless, nothing I can do about it now.
That's the thing mate once they see the red edit sign it means your post doesn't count :(
SynGamer said:
You're not allowed to change your predictions even if you do it by the Friday 2359 deadline.