Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 (PC) using G27

I bought F1 2014 (PC)

Control: Logitech G27

Difficulty: Legends

I saw a video of a person playing f1 2014 on XBOX and the mercedes team and doing 1: 25:100 in Melbourne in Q3, I've tried everything, I can not even get close.

When the V-SYNC is off my G27 is runaway.

I can not keep up with the rhythm Hamilton, Vettel and others. They are always doing much better laps.

Hamilton (IA) did in Melboune 1: 25: 200 in Q3, impossible to get close, I've got 20 hours trying everything, reading, everything that ever came out, trying to improve my best mark. 1: 25: 900 in TIME TRIAL

From what I see the Xbox and PS3 people are getting very fastest laps for some reason, do not know if it's connected by VSYNC or problems between platforms. But there's something wrong, we are not all doing the same times.

Anyone already know this problem?

Easy: console vs. PC. Consoles win because of their hidden assists (Full TC & ABS). You play on PC with a steering wheel so you don't have them. 

I have placed in 1:24:15 with logitech g27 pc in Melboune

Adjust the aerodynamics, with that enough

What car are you playing with, and in what game mode are you playing?

In TT I am in the 1:24s and 1:25s, but online equal I am 1:26s.  In career mode its a whole different story and it all depends on what car you are in.  But at the start of the career mode the cars are very underdeveloped.

You really have to balance the throttle in the 3rd sector in Melborne.  That final turn is rough, so I put it up into 4th, and give it barely any throttle, maybe like 15-20 percent.

matxell said:

Please give me your settings. Let's see if it really is just that ... 
In the Logitech Profiler, a change in the default configuration? Degrees of rotation - 200? 

Also you can give me your setup for the car in Melbourne?

THANKS!!!!

NickDahy said:
Nick, I am using Mercedes - Nico

In TT I am in the 1:24s and 1:25s, but online equal I am 1:26s.  In career mode its a whole different story and it all depends on what car you are in.  But at the start of the career mode the cars are very underdeveloped.
You play F1 2014 (PC) using G27 too? 
Please give your setup
In the Logitech Profiler, a change in the default configuration? Degrees of rotation - 200? 

You really have to balance the throttle in the 3rd sector in Melborne.  That final turn is rough, so I put it up into 4th, and give it barely any throttle, maybe like 15-20 percent.
I tried this, but i will try more.

My answers are black above. 

matxell said:

Please give me your settings. Let's see if it really is just that ... 

THANKS!!!!

NickDahy said:
Nick, I am using Mercedes - Nico

You play F1 2014 (PC) using G27 too? 
Please give your setup

I tried this, but i will try more.

My answers are black above. 

do you think these settings are Good for 1.24.

wing 2-2
Balance 8-9
ressort 11-1-11-11

thx.