Sign in to follow this  

QOTW #8: What is your favourite circuit on F1 2014?

So most of you have had the game for a few days now, so what is your favourite circuit to race on in F1 2014?

Do you love the challenge of the tight streets of Monaco? Do you love the undulations of the Suzuka esses? What about the run up the hill on the Circuit of the Americas? The new Sochi circuit in Russia? Let us know what you enjoy

my previous favs was the street circuits like ALbert park AUs, Monaco, Canada (sort of a street track lol) , Singapore etc but im totaly bonkers mad crazy about sochi its corners siit my style and i won despite hamilton t-bone me on 3rd turn into the wall an back to last and fight back to take lead on 2nd last lap i got sooo mch speed of the turns there love it

I've always fancied the Hockenheimring and I've been looking forward to the Red Bull Ring for a long time now so it's amazing to finally being able to race Formula One cars on that magnificently fast circuit. I will have to give Albert Park an honorable mention as CM has that circuit almost perfect as I am a fan of track detail.

Really enjoying Sochi, really nice flow to it, suits this years cars. Austria as well. Hockenheim is so much better than Nurburgring. Silverstone always a fav.

With the way the cars are this year, and all the fuel and tyre preserving strategy I find that China is this easiest circuit to drive at the moment. I know exactly when to hit all my braking points exactly, and when to change my fuel mix dial correctly to max out my fuel usage and preserve my tyres whilst maintaining competitive lap speed.

On the other hand, the tight and twisty street circuits can be damn hard to drive in these new cars, especially Monaco.

Sochi and Brazil are my #1 and #2 favorite to drive around in.
I think Monaco would be fun but the steering wheel movement speed limitation makes it annoying.

so far I'm liking Austria but haven't done a full season and raced all the tracks yet but so far based on my experiences so far all my tracks are remaining that way. Have only done a quick race on Russia so far but I like the track and I think it'll be one of my favourites once I get some more practice on it but I haven't yet done a career mode race there yet.

For me ever since i started racing with no assists and a wheel ive always loved
malaysia, just has a great flow to it and a nice mix of corners.

I obviously also like spa, i havnt played the game much so therefore havnt raced sochi
and Austria, I also like Brasil and Hungary.