Sign in to follow this  

Where are you from?

Peru here, just joined the forums and decided to make the up coming F1 2018 my first F1 game since I never felt comfortable going to the arcades. lol

Mars, but some bastard stole the atmosphere, so I had to move to earth and settled in the UK, after brexit I think I would have been better off staying on Mars.

I got assembled in a factory. I'm fueled by alcohol, junk food, 90s music, classic horror flicks, all around the misery of others and a burning hatred for Tumblr.

And I like Formula 1. Sometimes. Usually when those pesky red cars do well.

Hughesy said:
Mars, but some bastard stole the atmosphere, so I had to move to earth and settled in the UK, after brexit I think I would have been better off staying on Mars.
You think that's bad? Think of the people from Pluto. It's not even a bloody planet anymore :'(

Uml0c3U said:
Peru here, just joined the forums and decided to make the up coming F1 2018 my first F1 game since I never felt comfortable going to the arcades. lol

I’m from Bulgaria.Recntly became huge fan,currently playing F1 2017 any time I can and I’m anticipating F1 2018 a lot :)

I used to love going to Disneyland Paris, not sure my bro and mum would say the same thing. One time my bros wallet got stolen, when we were in the police station within the park a thief somehow managed to steal my mum's purse, so I was the only one with money.

The power I had until we got back to the hotel was great, deciding what they could and couldn't buy aha. I was the only one walking with my hands in my pockets, for that very reason, but my bro said he'd be fine without doing that, which was wrong. My mum has her bag around the front of her everywhere except in the station, because that's the one place you'd expect that not to happen.

Hughesy  you were robbed in the police station? if I am not wrong in the translation you have not been lucky

I wasn't, my mum was, we laugh about it now because it's the one place you wouldn't expect to get robbed :joy:

ImDyingYouIdiot said:
I got assembled in a factory. I'm fueled by alcohol, junk food, 90s music, classic horror flicks, all around the misery of others and a burning hatred for Tumblr.

And I like Formula 1. Sometimes. Usually when those pesky red cars do well.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/he/a/a6/Bender_Rodriguez.png

I'm from Sahul, which is a half sunk mega continent in the southern hemisphere. Round these parts we have bizzare animal species of all types...(read as average Australians) oh and we have Kangaroos and Koalas too. LOL

Germany, Frankfurt, though the country is slowly turning to ****, people don't cherish unity anymore but rather let themselves get deceived into becoming proper sheeplets, easy prey for them wolves and sharks in dark suits, too much chaos, might move to Mars as well.....

Cardiff, Wales. The country where nothing ever gets done. We were supposed to have a motor racing circuit by now (it was scheduled to host the 2015 British MotoGP lol) but I don't think they've even started work on it.

I am from London,Uk..
Thanks for asking..

Fiore1213 said:
Uml0c3U said:
https://downloader.vip/itunes/ https://inro.in/mobdro/ https://inro.in/tutuapp/

I’m from Bulgaria.Recntly became huge fan,currently playing F1 2017 any time I can and I’m anticipating F1 2018 a lot :)