Jump to content Jump to content

Hatta said:
Right now there's no plans to announce anything this year. That's all I can say. :)
Seriously? I am honestly a tad disappointed at this, because you guys said when you announced F1 2014 that you were 'not yet ready to reveal everything about it [F1 2015], but we’ll have a lot more info to share once F1 2014 launches this October'.

I obviously know nothing about game reveals and what you can and can't do with announcing stuff, but I hope it's a bloody good reason you're not revealing anything this year. Even if it's some tiny details, some screenshots using 2014 cars for previews (like you did for F1 2010 using 2009 cars), anything is good in my eyes.

I also hope the build up to the game is considerably longer and more vigorous than it has been for the previous couple of games. Something that made F1 2010 so popular for me and many others was it's hyped build-up with constant gameplay and trailers. We've not had much for the last couple of games.

I am gonna take an educated guess and say I reckon F1 2015 will be revealed in May/June time, so I really hope you can start talking about it even in January. Give the next-gen F1 game the treatment it deserves. It's a big re-vamp for F1 on more powerful consoles so I hope you guys do it justice.
Well perhaps their statement of more info once F1 2014 launches means 2 months afterwards, but then why not say we can't discuss more until after the new year initially. Unless some set back has happened or something else has got in the way.
Damn. That is actually quite disappointing. It definitely seemed like there would be some small pieces of infirmation before the end of the year.

Things like this is why it's impossible to trust Codemasters. It's a shame that whle the fans want the same thing (a great F1 game), Codemasters and Steve Hood aren't that bothered.
If CM just used some of the real RE's lines that were used during the season for each of the drivers, that in itself would freshen up the game to the point where I'd look forward to completing a season for every driver. Just imagine hearing Lewis's RE while your racing(I really like his voice). This in itself would have me pre-ordering F1 2015 right now. 
Dez0808 said:
He has not lied. Saying news after F1 2014 could be now or at the end of time  :#

Agreed they said after F1 2014 comes out but not when after 2014 comes out Ipertty much wsa expecting we wouldn't be hearing anything until the new year anyway. I don't expect the game to be launched till the mid season summer break anyway.
If CM don't reveal info on f1 2015 before the end of this year then f1 2015 will probably be released mid June which is FAR too late into the year. @Hatta‌ if you want to attract customers for f1 2015 then release info on the game before mid November