Sign in to follow this  

F1 2018 – The Headline Edition

Let people decide whether they want to preorder or not, some people will preorder, some not, respect that and focus on yourself.

This company is fully aware we know diddly squat about the game yet rely on certain amounts of pre orders for their business to function up until release...Not only is it an insult to my intelligence, but sure looks disfunctional business practice to me.
Yes, in a way I just insulted those who pre ordered, that's not my intention. I too hope the game is good but right now... what game?

path1337 said:
Let people decide whether they want to preorder or not, some people will preorder, some not, respect that and focus on yourself.
Yeah I do preorder sometimes and I think if there wasn't other games in the queue that have my interest I may have preordered 2018 as it sounds like it has some nice features this year. But with games like the new Tomb Raider and Fifa 19 being definite buys Cyberpunk and possibly the new Assassin's Creed also tempting me as well something is going to need to take a back seat, and given I'm pretty happy to keep plodding along with 2017 and the previous games I don't feel the need to rush to get 2018. Also  given the fact that the patching system kind of ruined my first 2017 career I think I'm better off waiting until the patching is done before starting on 2018

Does anyone know if the ‘Headline Edition’ with the Brawn and Williams will be available in stores for a short period (much like the ‘88 McLaren last year and the ‘Career Booster’ for F1 2016), or is it exclusively for preorders only? 

Hi mate, I believe stores like Amazon will have the Headlines Edition in stock after the pre-order time. But mostly it will be till end of Stock.