Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 - "illegal blocking" warning at the start when not blocking

Hi need some help.

On Xbox 360 at the start of any race I will pull away normally in a straight line at the start and the black and white illegal blocking flag warning comes up.  I am not blocking the cars simply puling away especially does this when being gentle with throttle at the start. Please fix codemasters

Hi need some help.

On Xbox 360 at the start of any race I will pull away normally in a straight line at the start and the black and white illegal blocking flag warning comes up.  I am not blocking the cars simply puling away especially does this when being gentle with throttle at the start. Please fix codemasters

There  is nothing to fix  it's because your pulling away to slowly  that's why your getting illegal blocking flag ...

Probably, but that's still pretty silly. I can see why they might want to give a warning in an online race to deter idiots from doing it deliberately, but in real life drivers get poor starts all the time and don't get penalised for it--the loss of track position is penalty enough. 

It does it at whatever speed I pull a unless i turn on TCS. The AI get very good starts which is what causes me to get the warning

It does it at whatever speed I pull a unless i turn on TCS. The AI get very good starts which is what causes me to get the warning
Well here's a simple fix  before you start the race go into option's turn on TC and start the race then once your going press pause and then turn off  TC  and  carry on racing see if that helps ...