Sign in to follow this  

AI difficulty

I enjoy the game but the AI seems to be lopsided. The AI in your team are clumsy and seldom up in the front, and the AI on the opposing team are sometimes impossible to beat. It seems very hard to take down the computers team. I hit a bike with the titan 7 times and it wouldn't go down . It turned into my back tire just once and I was toast. Watching the replay I  couldn't believe that it was so lopsided. They really need to fix that

octipiq said:
I enjoy the game but the AI seems to be lopsided. The AI in your team are clumsy and seldom up in the front, and the AI on the opposing team are sometimes impossible to beat. It seems very hard to take down the computers team. I hit a bike with the titan 7 times and it wouldn't go down . It turned into my back tire just once and I was toast. Watching the replay I  couldn't believe that it was so lopsided. They really need to fix that
Thanks for the feedback! 

We'll relay that back to the devs :) 

I just started playing again. I was in lockdown. Nobody on the computers side was anywhere to be seen then five of them pass me at once and take the zone. I was at rush speed as well. The AI sucks in this game.