Sign in to follow this  

2018 Formel Eins Gross Prize von Osterreicehe

Ze race zis veekend comes fhrom ze Ved Bull Ving in Ostwria, in ze beoutifl Schpielberg mowntins.

But ze veal qvestion is, who vill vin? Vill it be Lewis Hameeltn, Sebaastian Fettl, or vun of ze Ved Bull boys, Max Festappn und Daniul Hricardo?

Zis veekend I vill be votching ze race on Channl Vier viv David Cooltard und Mahk Vebber, ze ultimat hrival of Fettl during zere Ved Bull days.

Zis is very stehreotypicl of me, I do aktually like Ostwria and hav been zer on holedayz, it's very kool, gorgeus cuntry.

Sänks.

............................................................................................................

austria is nothing but an asda germany loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

that's my contribution of the week, vote for donald trump to become the f1's next president

This is the block in case people missed it. By the rules it was a block so I can see why they penalised him, but it's pretty harsh as it didn't affect the result. If they had to give him something just give penalty points on his licence. He should still breeze past the guys he's now behind.
https://twitter.com/stefifm/status/1013092518949457921?s=19

Remember Canada?

https://youtu.be/Hq9VQespdgw?t=2m59s

Good thing the Renault driver was penalised back then for blocking Seb. What? He wasn't? Well what do you know.

I wasn't responding to you, just brought it up as a reminder for others and because the inconsistency of stewarding is really starting to rub me the wrong way.

Fair enough.

Great win for Mercedes, now on to the next round.
I know what you're doing and I'm also here to congratulate Mercedes on a fantastic win.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Christ, you Ferrari fans...

It'll come back around eventually, there's always a chance Vettel will have an engine failure at some point this season too.

Jiggy said:
I know what you're doing and I'm also here to congratulate Mercedes on a fantastic win.
We did it Couger. We did it.

For crying out loud, it's a sport, chill out - there's no need to get abusive because you're happy.

Gutted for Lewis but it was a great race and it's fantastic for the championship.

Give me a break. As if you guys wouldn't break out the champagne if Ferrari dominated the past few years and are suffering a double DNF.

All that shittalk about the Scuderia, and as soon as I'm doing a bit of piss taking I'm the fucking bad guy. And Merc still have the best car at times, this wasn't exactly a title decider. Not yet at least.

Celebrate Mercedes DNF all you want, it was your attitude to Prawn I took issue with. It was also a warning to the whole board, not just you.

A warbiwa?                                  

fIsince08 said:
For crying out loud, it's a sport, chill out - there's no need to get abusive because you're happy.

Gutted for Lewis but it was a great race and it's fantastic for the championship.
Oh come on. It was a little insensitive but he said 'hahahaha'.That's not in the slightest bit "abusive", don't be such a snowflake. 

I'm not going to get too carried away because while this was an unimaginably good day for Vettel's championship, Mercedes set a new bar this weekend. Their pace was very good, and Ferrari can't rely on tyre wear advantages every weekend because the tyres seem to suit a different car every weekend. The Silverstone upgrade needs to work and work well. 

fIsince08 said:
Celebrate Mercedes DNF all you want, it was your attitude to Prawn I took issue with. It was also a warbiwa to the whole board, not just you.
Thanks Chris, I didn't really appreciate being told to jog on.

Give me a break. As if you guys wouldn't break out the champagne if Ferrari dominated the past few years and are suffering a double DNF.

All that shittalk about the Scuderia, and as soon as I'm doing a bit of **** taking I'm the **** bad guy. And Merc still have the best car at times, this wasn't exactly a title decider. Not yet at least.
Sure, I would be happy to see a Ferrari double DNF, but I'm not gonna come on here and rub it in your face bud. Not when I know you'd already be annoyed about it.

What shittalk? I don't think I said anything bad about Ferrari.

VetteIfan said:
fIsince08 said:

Oh come on. It was a little insensitive but he said 'hahahaha'.That's not in the slightest bit "abusive", don't be such a snowflake. 

I'm not going to get too carried away because while this was an unimaginably good day for Vettel's championship, Mercedes set a new bar this weekend. Their pace was very good, and Ferrari can't rely on tyre wear advantages every weekend because the tyres seem to suit a different car every weekend. The Silverstone upgrade needs to work and work well. 
That wasn't the post ;)

fIsince08 said:
That wasn't the post ;)
My bad. Still, don't be a snowflake is good general advice.  

One thing I will say from today, Lewis has turned in to the biggest mard arse in F1 when things aren't going his way. And I accept that's from a Vettel fan, who undisputedly held that honour early in his career, but Lewis has the mantle now. And, imo, it does affect his driving when he falls in to his negative spirals