Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 - PC - FPS Bug 2.0 ?

So seems like we have FPS bug on PC this year aswell. Now we have hidden assist for pads users & basicly all the old bugs from last games, what a joke this game is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHbck4WNwxg#t=32

brilliant video,
how do you lock the FPS?
I hope the folks at CM see the video. Is something wrong with the game, I use the G27 and I can not make the times that people playing with PAD do.

I posted the thing first in Techical Assistance, but I think its better to have it here

On PC Pad and Wheel drivers dont have a different start, if they have at least 60 FPS.
So there is a different of the Xbox version.
But if one driver has only 30 FPS he seems to have less traction on the rear end and thus a worse start.
I dont know yet if different FPS has influence on the race pace.
Same start if both drivers have 30 FPS.
Same start if both drivers have 60 FPS.
Same start if one driver has 120 FPS and the other one 60 FPS.
Different start if one driver has 30 FPS and the other one 60 FPS.

Just watch the video Codemasters please: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHbck4WNwxg&feature=youtu.be

I suggest Codies stick a napkin on the wall of their office with the various 'bugs' written on it. That way they can refer to this each year so that they don't reproduce the same or similar problems in the next game. Sounds a bit complicated I know but just a suggestion...

It's very disappointing that the same old bugs make it every year. And with so little new content in this game you'd think they'd give it some time. But perhaps they are moving to an entirely new model next year and don't see the point in ironing out bugs from an old engine.

Next year we will have a whole different set of bugs to look forward to at least!