Sign in to follow this  

What the **** is that safety car doing?

online lobby, qualify, more than often that safety car is driving on track and massively slow on the racing line and 9 out of 10 time right in a braking zone which will screw up your lap...

i guess i’m not the only one having this?

Don't use safetycar in online. as soon as 1 person leaves it will glitch and be unplayable...

echo321 said:
Don't use safetycar in online. as soon as 1 person leaves it will glitch and be unplayable...
This was public lobby 5 laps

Just now started 5 lap race australia, there he was again, first corner, i saw cars flying! Hahaha

Safety car has been broken pretty much all year. Best not to use it in online lobbies.
You’re missing the point it was in a public lobby where safety car is turned off,it just randomly appears on track sometimes mostly in one shot quali.Its quite funny actually when it happens 

Safety Car is broken. CM won't acknowledge it, as others have suggested you're best off disabling it from the start.

MrCosta96 said:
It doesn't seem to be working in the Beta as well, so don't get your hopes up.
You don't even have the beta do you..
No because other people have told me it doesn't work.

@AlexTT

You must be new here. The safety car is completely broken. Conmasters don't care, or acknowledge the issues. You mention it, you provide video footage, replays, they don't care. I'm sorry for this as you sound like a new player, and you had to find out this way. If you can get a refund do it asap, and find other games to play.