Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 PS3 endless loading screen after booting up game

Hi there Just purchased F1 2014 for PS3 patched it to 1.01 now it will not go past the first loading screen where it just has the F1 2014 logo a spinning circle then underneath that the text loading I have tried quitting the game and rebooting the game and nothing.Does anybody know whats going on and has anybody else experienced this.

well I have just tried it unpatched a litttle while ago on my PS3 and still nothing.Then I have just tried it on my Nephews PS3 patched and unpatched and it works fine by the way he has a super slim PS3 the one with the top loading blu ray tray while I on the other hand have a slim PS3 that has a front loading blu ray tray.

Oh thanks for your help guys I no longer have a PS3 to play games on as someone tried to help me by telling me to go in to the secret PS3 menu and go to restore file system did that and apperently according to my system an error occured and my PS3 hdd has been corrupted and I have to format it.And I am not going to do that as I have to many hours of gameplay on there and the online storage did not have enough storage space for all my game saves so I did not back them up on to it.So if I format my hdd I loose all my game saves.So again thanks for your help.