Sign in to follow this  

F1 2017 League Racing South Africa

Hi. Does anyone know of any league racing in South Africa on F1 2017 for pc? Getting tired of the random online races. Been playing for almost a year now and can't seem to find anything in SA.

Please let me know if you will be interested in something like this, even when F1 2018 comes out can do it there as well.

I race in a South African league on Friday’s but looking for a new one for Sunday’s 

Hope you're not looking for 100% races, as this is like taboo over here. You'd be lucky to find 25% leagues. I even saw a "league" with 5 lap races.  :D

Most SA gamers seem to have the attention span of a maggot.

Looking to start a league for South African F1 racers or join one, but looks like they are very rare in SA

Is the league still open and are there any slots still open?

Yes , I have advertised it in this same  Leagues section , there is Friday 100 % and Sunday 50 % Races .

All happens on PS4 though .

We have around 30 South Africans between the two Leagues so far , most have moved over to F 1 2018 , we are currently practicing and will start the leagues on 2018 towards end of September.

MJHetzel said:
Looking to start a league for South African F1 racers or join one, but looks like they are very rare in SA

We are all on the PS4 , and If I remember correctly you are a PC Only player ?

Yes , I have advertised it in this same  Leagues section , there is Friday 100 % and Sunday 50 % Races .

We have around 30 South Africans between the two Leagues so far , most have moved over to F 1 2018 , we are currently practicing and will start the leagues on 2018 towards end of September.
If nothing happens on the PC side I guess I'll be getting myself a PS4 then :)

On 9/10/2018 at 9:01 AM, SlevenCalevra43 said:
AcidBurn247 said:

If nothing happens on the PC side I guess I'll be getting myself a PS4 then :)

Hi SlevenCalevra43 and AcidBurn247, if you are still interested in an online league, we've got one going and we're taking registrations for Season 2. It's a 50% race every Tuesday evening at 22h00. 

Here is a link to our Discord(https://discord.gg/K36AqZH) or if you need any info, please contact me bertus@raceface.pro or visit https://raceface.pro