Sign in to follow this  

Lets Talk about Vettel.

its well known after the qualifying for the Hungarian grand prix that Fernando called lewis various obscenities not fitting to put here. as did Hamilton towards Alonso. I said massa and Hamilton not Alonso and massa. slow down and read what your replying too.  Hamilton swears on the radio all the time, it never gets broadcasted. as a lot of drivers do. not just him, see im defending him I don't hate him. the end to your post just confirms its like talking to a child, most teenagers have that same know it all attitude, my way or the highway. which is fine just don't jump down my throat when I disagree with you. don't call me a troll when I have a different point of view. the reason you got a reply like that is simply cos of what you said to me already, judging me without even knowing if I like or dislike Hamilton. you're a fan, I get it

You don't? Bit of a 180 from how you clearly revelled in Hamilton's silly mistake in your last post.

Worse? That is a joke right? I don't remember Fernando ever saying one of his teammates didn't deserve to win, and I don't remember him ever calling a backmarker a cucumber. Sure, on some things they are similar, but Vettel is and always will be a two-faced a-hole.

Anyhow, I feel replying to your posts is a waste of time, people like you will never shut up until you feel like your 'opinion' has been recognised as correct and right. I have the pleasure of telling you that 90% of members here will disagree with you, so good luck.
by the way, vettel never said webber didn't deserve the win, he said he didn't deserve to use the multi map 2-1 team orders which is slightly different, which I agree with as it was only the 2nd or 3rd gp of the season. different if it was the last 3

its well known after the qualifying for the Hungarian grand prix that Fernando called lewis various obscenities not fitting to put here. as did Hamilton towards Alonso. I said massa and Hamilton not Alonso and massa. slow down and read what your replying too.  Hamilton swears on the radio all the time, it never gets broadcasted. as a lot of drivers do. not just him, see im defending him I don't hate him. the end to your post just confirms its like talking to a child, most teenagers have that same know it all attitude, my way or the highway. which is fine just don't jump down my throat when I disagree with you. don't call me a troll when I have a different point of view. the reason you got a reply like that is simply cos of what you said to me already, judging me without even knowing if I like or dislike Hamilton. you're a fan, I get it

Really? I remember Alonso saying Hamilton had disobeyed the team and nothing more. 

As for Monaco, I don't remember Hamilton actually taking Massa off and swearing, maybe it happened, maybe it didn't, show me the evidence of it and I'll happily accept that you are right about that. And please, if you want me to understand, can you separate your post up  bit and not just post one big paragraph?

And hey, I was just replying in a way I saw fit to you calling me a child. Don't sling insults if you can't take a few back ;)

I called you a troll because your comments about Hamilton in the Underrated/Overrated thread were clearly designed to stir up arguments from Hamilton fans. That, to me, is trolling. Why would you even say such things if you were impartial? And why would you say them, knowing that fans of Hamilton wouldn't be happy about them?

As for your lightly veiled ending comment implying that I'm a Hamilton fanboy, I happen to be an Alonso fanboy and I'm proud to call myself such. Maybe my avatar picture should have given you a hint? And yes I judged you as a Hamilton hater, but to be fair your comments about him in 2 different threads seemed to be detrimental of him. And yes, I do like Hamilton, I like him being out front instead of Vettel. But I am first and foremost an Alonso fan.

Really? I remember Alonso saying Hamilton had disobeyed the team and nothing more. 

As for Monaco, I don't remember Hamilton actually taking Massa off and swearing, maybe it happened, maybe it didn't, show me the evidence of it and I'll happily accept that you are right about that. And please, if you want me to understand, can you separate your post up  bit and not just post one big paragraph?

And hey, I was just replying in a way I saw fit to you calling me a child. Don't sling insults if you can't take a few back ;)

I called you a troll because your comments about Hamilton in the Underrated/Overrated thread were clearly designed to stir up arguments from Hamilton fans. That, to me, is trolling. Why would you even say such things if you were impartial? And why would you say them, knowing that fans of Hamilton wouldn't be happy about them?

As for your lightly veiled ending comment implying that I'm a Hamilton fanboy, I happen to be an Alonso fanboy and I'm proud to call myself such. Maybe my avatar picture should have given you a hint? And yes I judged you as a Hamilton hater, but to be fair your comments about him in 2 different threads seemed to be detrimental of him. And yes, I do like Hamilton, I like him being out front instead of Vettel. But I am first and foremost an Alonso fan.

dude you came in shouting I was a jackass and a troll what do expect?? have you noticed I've mentioned both Alonso and Hamilton in all the posts, yes I know you got alonsos helmet as an avatar.

you should maybe read things a bit clearer, as I did not insinuate your a Hamilton fanboy just said you're a fan as you're spending a lot of time defending him over others. I on the other hand don't support any of the drivers involved so go figure who's got a better perspective

ok so if I honestly think Hamilton is overrated and vettel underrated im not allowed to say for fear of hurting someones emotions on a forum, get a grip man

you should maybe read things a bit clearer, as I did not insinuate your a Hamilton fanboy just said you're a fan as you're spending a lot of time defending him over others. I on the other hand don't support any of the drivers involved so go figure who's got a better perspective

Regardless of who is supporting which driver, you've got the worse perspective.

ok so if I honestly think Hamilton is overrated and vettel underrated im not allowed to say for fear of hurting someones emotions on a forum, get a grip man
Sorry, wasn't it you who said something like 'I hope Hamilton crashes and burns in a fire'? Of course you can say you think Hamilton is overrated, but what kind reaction do you expect when you say something like that?

dude you came in shouting I was a jackass and a troll what do expect?? have you noticed I've mentioned both Alonso and Hamilton in all the posts, yes I know you got alonsos helmet as an avatar.

Maybe if you hadn't trolled I wouldn't have called you that or jackass??? Think about how other people may react before you post. 

"You're a fan, I get it" comes across as a sly way of calling someone a fanboy, but nevermind, I'll take your word that it wasn't implied. And I'd defend any driver I thought deserved it (unless that driver was Maldonado;)), not just Hamilton.
Carry on thinking your perspective is better, I just don't care now. Seems to me though that your perspective is lacking a view on how your comments might generate a reaction.

Sorry, wasn't it you who said something like 'I hope Hamilton crashes and burns in a fire'? Of course you can say you think Hamilton is overrated, but what kind reaction do you expect when you say something like that?
when did I say that, you making stuff up now lad

@blackMamba99 My apologies if it wasn't you who said that, but I thought it was. Anyway, I think that that post has now been deleted.

typical, putting words in my mouth without knowing the facts, a common theme on here

what did I say that was soo bad? if people cant handle that then its not my fault is it. tbh I don't even think what I said was worthy of this whole argument, prawn got on 1 and decided to take things a bit too far

typical, putting words in my mouth without knowing the facts, a common theme on here

what did I say that was soo bad? if people cant handle that then its not my fault is it. tbh I don't even think what I said was worthy of this whole argument, prawn got on 1 and decided to take things a bit too far
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2QKnbsutBw&feature=youtu.be

Hamilton sucks. All he does is complain and incite arguments. Legend has it you can see his swag from space.

Guys we had this on the last forum and I knew it would happen again. 

Get it back on track please and quit the bickering or you'll lose the thread.

Just to refresh you this is what this thread is about, please don't go on the attack against other members for having opinions different from yours.

DiRTKiNG808 said:
So in my Who do you think will become the 2014 Formula 1 world champion? thread there was a big discussion about Vettel. People were talking about how good he is or how he had the best car for four years or how he has a bad car now or how he would face up to Hamilton. I would like to here what others have to say about him but please let it be nice even if you disagree with me or the other fans. View this as a fan page. If you are fan I want to here what you have to say. I think it would be cool if every F1 driver had a Mercedes car. Then we could see who really is the fastest. Would be Vettel, Hamilton or even Ricciardo? Who knows? If you are a fan of any other F1 driver leave it in the comments and tell us why.

I am a fan of Vettel because I like his driving style. He is only 26 and he has a total of 1,482 points, 39 wins and 63 podiums. He was the first to win for Red Bull as well. He has acomplished a lot over the past few years and that is why I am a fan.