Sign in to follow this  

DO NOT FOLLOW THIS ONE | REFER TO TNF1 F3 SIGN UP

Thanks to RIPIPTreach moving up to take the final Renault seat in F1 we no longer need that. We now need however these cars

1x Mercedes
1x Ferrari
1x Alfa Romeo Sauber 

So grab them while they are still there! 

Seems like we get more and more people to fill F1 slots from F2 hahah. So anyway we now have another addition for a driver to take. So the car choices are 

1x Mercedes
1x Ferrari
1x McLaren
1x Alfa Romeo Sauber.

Registrations will close up at the end of the week as mentioned, so grab grab grab while the deals are still hot hot hot! 

Okay so we might potentially have 2 seats opening up again for F1. We're waiting to see what certain people say about aspects but as far as we are aware we need 2 drivers. 

1x Ferrari
1x McLaren. 

So if you can race 'no-assists' then please register. If you do, just follow the normal link given at the start of the topic and just put (Applying for F1 seat) before you post your template conditions

Hope to see ya soon! 

We are now just looking for a driver in F1 to drive for McLaren Honda. So if you want that last spot, grab it now. The same goes for F2 as we close registrations this weekend. For that we need 

1x Ferrari
1x Mercedes 
1x McLaren 
1x Alfa Romeo Sauber

So come now while you still have the chance! 

Sunday morning New Zealand time is when we start. So that usually bases to Early Sunday morning Asian standard. Afternoons on Saturday for American/Canadians. Night time for Europeans and British, and then probably WAY too early in the morning for anywhere in between Asia and Europe. 

Everything you need to know is here 

https://trans-nation-challenge-season-2018.webnode.com/

and here

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Trans_Nation_F1/topic/10544208/3/#new

Alright so the F1 vacancies are full, and we have 2 seats left for...

1x Ferrari
1x McLaren. 

So last week to grab these last two spots. 

That is correct xDanny420 and there is now another seat left. McLaren has been grabbed but there is one more spot at Renault to fill. So if you want it, go grab it! :)

Once the positions are filled, we'll then be pretty much taking names for either reserves or for potentional openings of other categories to expand the league. So if you don't make it into the F2 then don't fret, just leave your details and we can grab you in as either a reserve or a name to hopefully expand further. 

I apologize the information on the registration doesn't match with what I have been saying. We have one seat left at Renault left. If those who registered for the wrong team want to fight it out for the last slot go ahead, otherwise it's still up for grabs. Registration ends tomorrow for this season then we begin the registration for further category expansion. 

May possibily be another seat at Renault for grabs so keep that in mind. As I said for the two that registered for the wrong team, if you re-apply with the changes to the team and numbers. then you can get that. And your skype details too. I'm not chasing people around on psn or here. So really you need a skype to be part of this for communications. We may switch to discord at some stage but until then, skype is our go to communications thread

Tks mate. Although I'm Portuguese, I work and live in Macau, next to Hong Kong. New Zealand 11am is 8am for me... unfortunately, cause I'm looking for Asian leagues.

No problems. Today is the final day for registration. Then we move into the waiting list for a potential F3 championship creation. 

So I said that last friday would be the last night for registration, but since I don't generally check either site on the weekends unless I need to. I will open it up for two more days then close it upon Wednesday. We'll then begin transitioning for the next set of category registration after that. 

So while we wait for the 2 drivers to appear to grab the last two Renault spots for F2 I'll go into detail as to what's going to happen from here on out. 

Registrations to the TNF1 will be as long as it takes for us to salvage another 20 drivers at least to compete for what we will call "F3" now the F3 won't be a sanctioned or 'official' championship until this season ends for F1 and F2. Which is April of 2019. This category will be a mixed range of 'free-for-all' driving abilities of which will also allow us to find out who will be in F1 or F2 in the next season. and what not. Wither or not F3 will be recorded and uploaded to youtube will be  dependant on the day we run it and who we can have available for commentary and recording at the time. 

So all we want from you for the time being is your real name, PSN and skype details then probably after a month or if we can gather the 20 drivers within that time, we'll come back to the candidates that have replied here and get you setup to race. 

Okay so with the return of a driver for F2 Renault we just need one driver and we're complete for F2 and then can get this F3 recruiting underway

Right we are now done with F2 registrations and move to the wiating list for F3/4 and so on, so please leave your details as such here for me to add you to our wiating list.

Name: 
PSN:
We will contact you during this period