Sign in to follow this  

sensible world of soccer ps4/psn

Dear codemasters, having recently purchased a ps4 I would greatly appreciate having the opportunity to purchase the original version of sensible world of soccer (96/97) through the PlayStation network. (Not PlayStation remake).

If you look at the psn forums there are countless people looking for couch co-op games to play and can't think of many better than swos 96/97 version. 

Appreciate it is on Xbox live so why not get it up on psn? Am sure there are 1000s of us that used to play the game on the amiga who are now wanting to get the game on the pan.

Would be grateful for a response from forecasters or some discussion.

Thanks

As far as I know Sensible world of soccer isn't a CM game. I think it was made by a company called Gremlin or something if I recall and I'm not suer they exist anymore either 

Well the first dude is right.  Although originally sensible software,  they did have the licence and issued the ps2 game, which was different. 

Anyhow what the guy is saying is we need sensi back, and he's right.

But I'd go one further.  I'd say if codemasters re released a version of their "club soccer" I'd buy it! Just brush up the old ps2 code, make it a decent res and frame rate and you could leave the rest as it was, old teams old players, just let me set up offline tournaments and leagues to play with my mates and I'd buy it.

I'd even go as far as say that just having a footy game which xbox hasn't will help ps sell even more consoles, as there are loads of footy fans who are begging for an alternative to pes and fifa and wouldn't mind paying for it.

So folks back me up by posting a "we want footy" if we get 1000 posts, on this obscure website forum,  then surely someone will listen. So get talking to your pals and get people posting! 
Cheers!
And
We want footy!

In fact, there's your new game name!