Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryzen 5 1600 vs 2600x for F1 2018

Hi there,

My gaming rig PC is consists of a 6GB GTX 1060, 16GB Corsair Ram and a Ryzen 5 1600. I noticed that the game recommended requires a 2600 x, is this going to cause me issues or will I hardly notice any differences? F1 2017 is running on Ultra on my PC right now for any comparison. 

kelsh003 said:
Hi there,

My gaming rig PC is consists of a 6GB GTX 1060, 16GB Corsair Ram and a Ryzen 5 1600. I noticed that the game recommended requires a 2600 x, is this going to cause me issues or will I hardly notice any differences? F1 2017 is running on Ultra on my PC right now for any comparison. 
Well if you can run 2017 just fine chances are you'll be able to do the same with 2018 as it' s still using the same tech it's just been tweaked and improved as is common each year on yearly released games

kelsh003 said:
Hi there,

Well if you can run 2017 just fine chances are you'll be able to do the same with 2018 as it' s still using the same tech it's just been tweaked and improved as is common each year on yearly released games
Thanks. I know it seems a rather basic and silly question but just wanted to be sure. And with overclocking etc it probably won't matter anway.