Sign in to follow this  

Announcing Toybox Turbos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgsPsjiZIIE

Here we go then – it’s time for a slice of retro Codies arcade racing like out of the nineties with our new game Toybox Turbos! Bursting with multiplayer fun to share with your friends and family, Toybox Turbos takes you to kitchen tables, pool halls and science labs in this manic, miniaturised table top racer!

Each table top track is full of obstacles and shortcuts and filled with awesome and ridiculous power-ups. Use mines, machines guns and, of course, giant (well technically they are pretty small), car-mounted hammers as you race a selection of 35 super-fun toy vehicles, ranging from sports cars to moon buggies, diggers, ice cream vans and loads more.

We’ve got six game modes and epic boss battles in the single-player game: sprint for the line in Classic Races, set your best time in Time Trial, pass turbocharged busses in Overtake, avoid getting wiped out by the tide in Escape, beat the clock in Countdown, and race to the edge of the screen in Elimination mode. Then turn friends into foes in manic four-player multiplayer matches both online and on the sofa.

Over the next few weeks we’re really looking forward to sharing our toys and excited to be able to bring the kind of game that we grew up loving to a new set of players.

Be sure to check out our screenshot gallery right here and if you want to keep up with all the latest news make sure you are following the brand new Toybox Turbos Twitter and Facebook pages and keep coming back to the blog for juicy updates from the development team.

Toybox Turbos will be available this November on Steam and digitally for Xbox 360, PlayStation soon…

GREAT, i have all versions since the beginning, is the only games saga that i have all.
The olders in Megadrive versions that sometimes i played some weekends and MM TurboTournament and Klax are the 2 cartigrades wich are SACRED in my little collection and memories.

Congrats and get lucky with this new one, altought the name and rights for it couldn´t be done, i assume that is a money license use and so on.

Looking at the market today....is more that just a good news, for me is  a GREAT NEWS. MM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure buyer here.

Thanks, Really.