Sign in to follow this  

Have you received your prize? - Intel Challenge

It's been 31 days as of today that I received an email from Codemasters saying that I finished in 1st place for the Intel Challenge, I still haven't received my computer yet. I live in the United States so I thought it could take longer for Codemasters to place the order to Cyberpower. So my question to you guys, have you received your prizes yet? The wait for this is ridiculous.

Yes mate my tablet came 10 days ago from amazon, after a lot of emails sent we got there in the end.
Thanks again CM  :)

Hello! I may be a couple days late but I have some information that might be of some use.

One of my buddies confirmed he got his headphones today, but they gave him a delivery notice saying he had to pick it up at the post office.

My other buddy, the 2nd place winner on PC, hasn't got his tablet yet, and I've yet to get my computer. However, I also participated in (and won) GRID 2's Rockstar challenge, and I've been using that event as a sort of benchmark as to when I should start expecting something.

I have an image containing the original email date + the date I uploaded the prize to Facebook. http://i.imgur.com/ZhnF6BM.png The initial email was sent to me on the 18th of July, with me required to reply by August 1st. It's not pictured there for the sake of image size. But in any case, from the original email date, that's 2 months and 4 days. From the reply deadline, it's 1 month and 21 days. 

I haven't gotten any word yet on the status of my computer, nor did I get any information from GRID 2's event, even when I emailed them (August 22nd). The only thing I can do is play the waiting game, but if it lingers beyond last year's event, I might have to start sending them emails.