Sign in to follow this  

Available Female Chief Engineers in Dirt4

Hi All

A quick question regarding the chief engineers for my team in Dirt 4. I am playing with an all female crew atm (Chief Engineer, Mechanics, PR Agent and Co driver) but I'm starting to think the Chief Engineer I have is a bit naff. I am using the B Level woman from Lithuania whose stats are ok but I'm wondering if anyone has seen a C, B or A graded female chief engineer? I am currently level 50 with all my facilities upgraded to A class and have a PR agent with skills all over 100 but still not getting anything acceptable. I have tried looking round the web for a list of possible chief engineers but found nothing.

Thanks in advance

Kitty

I definitely have an "A" female engineer in my staff (and a female PR agent as well): can't remember their names though! 

tbtstt said:
I definitely have an "A" female engineer in my staff (and a female PR agent as well): can't remember their names though! 
Thanks for the reply, do you have any idea at what fame level the engineer became available?

tbtstt said:
Thanks for the reply, do you have any idea at what fame level the engineer became available?
None, sorry! I have had the same engineer line up for ages now, I would guess it was from at least level 30, maybe a bit higher.