Jump to content Jump to content

Codemasters blame xbox live

Man alive, here's the deal, the computer screen , isn't real, the xbox, isn't real, ps3 isn't real! they're all virtual. Outside the front door , that is real. Arguing, complaining, backbiting, getting into it with people , being followed around (specific to sasblink) , sucked into a surreal world , where you keep coming across the same people causing the same trouble being irritated by the same people who you have never even met!. There's a power button on devices for a reason. Peace out guy's.
Yes Loore it's the weekend, well spotted.
Its when most of us like to play games online as a reward for working hard all week.
I sometimes work evenings and weekends to keep my clients happy.

It's not like we've been waiting for months.

As a company you've really perfected this PR lark

#finalnailinthecoffin
D4ZZL4R said:
Man alive, here's the deal, the computer screen , isn't real, the xbox, isn't real, ps3 isn't real! they're all virtual. Outside the front door , that is real. Arguing, complaining, backbiting, getting into it with people , being followed around (specific to sasblink) , sucked into a surreal world , where you keep coming across the same people causing the same trouble being irritated by the same people who you have never even met!. There's a power button on devices for a reason. Peace out guy's.
Correct. And on the Xbox 360 the power button is for rebooting games that dont work, despite still being pedalled In the shops to unsuspecting kids for thirty quid a pop.
Funny old world.
Asif people have an issue because the office is closed! Haha, getting a bit silly now. Like hell would I put that weekend work in for 70% of the people on this forum either! Argumentative, verbally aggressive trolls with the only interest on putting someone down is my main target of this comment. Surely it's in codemasters own interest if they wanna work overtime on the weekend or not lol. I work for Audi, making wheel hubs, and if Audi said something along the lines of that to me i wouldn't be happy.