Sign in to follow this  

DLC...

I am just wondering if it's possible that they could release DLC for either this or next game. I am talking about tracks DLC like Turkey, Valencia and other tracks that perhaps got removed from previous games or simply other tracks that haven't been on F1 schedule for awhile. I mean if we can race current cars on F1 2013 on old circuits, there has to be a possibility of having just tracks DLC for this of future F1 games.

What I wouldn't give to get Turkey track DLC on current game lol...

Don't like classic, it was pretty dead honestly since a week after release online...needs more modern DLC's and that's tracks tracks tracks. :p

L33TPilot said:
Don't like classic, it was pretty dead honestly since a week after release online...needs more modern DLC's and that's tracks tracks tracks. :p
unfortunately that all still costs money and time to develop and yearly based games generally are only entitled to use the tracks used in that season anything else costs extra. And as for extra tracks they'll only likely use the most popular tracks from where F1 has been but we won't be seeing any DLC for this years game

I've asked for this several times.
I'd love to have all tracks from all CM's F1 games in 1 single game, 19 tracks from the 2014 season + 9 tracks from previous CM's F1 games (Korea, India, Nurburgring, Valencia, Istanbul, Jerez, Brands Hatch, Estoril, Imola).
Tracks are easier & cheaper to license than cars & drivers, and CM already has data for the tracks mentioned above, it sucks they didn't include bonus tracks, they add more replay value than classic cars imo.

Good point, plus those tracks are practically already made and licensed, all they'd have to do is re-license them for the next game or whatever to include.

But then I have this feeling deep inside (not emotionally lol), that they don't wanna do that because practically Nur and Hok switching every year is what makes this game worth even buying to some people so what's the point to include all in one game and not in the next game.

There’s already a mod for PC that brings the (non-DLC) tracks from 2013 into 2014. If memory serves, their licence only allows them to include the current year’s tracks, drivers and teams in the game, with the exception of the classics last year all of which needed individual re-negotiation… and you can understand why they don’t want that hassle every year.