Sign in to follow this  

It rains only for me.

Halfway in the race spotter says "there's chance of light rain in about 5 minutes". 
Granted it will rain with 3 laps left. 
You have a few racers behind you waiting for you to make a mistake, you are giving your best to do your race when the rain start to pour down, first lap nothing happens, second lap we all seem to be 1 second slower, the last lap? My car naturally can't drive in wet conditions on soft tires, however AI drives like nothing happens.

I'm really tired of this stupid sheet, this happens in every F1 game... Stop already, test your damn game and don't give me the "we have the best quality tes..." stop it, every game is the same, the corrupt save, the rain on every freaking race, the rain only affecting you and not the AI, really, EVERY GAME. 

Fix it already.

If you're playing on pc platform then pop over to racedepartment forums and download this mod here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ai-performance-change-less-rain-in-dynamic-weather-optional-reverse-track-order-career.3786/

It should give you much less chance of rain in dynamic weather mode.

Yeah I'm aware of that. I mean, I've been modding games all my life.
The point is, we shouldn't need to do this, we keep paying to beta test every year. We keep paying a premium game for only a few skins update and a couple of tracks that can perfectly be just a DLC like Montecarlo on Dirt 3. This game carries the same problems since F1 2010, it's like they just take that base game with the same database.bin file and don't bother to even look that Williams has a Maclaren engine or there's like 90% to rain even in Texas. It's a bad joke already.
I don't even know why I bother anymore, this will keep happening until they use up FIA's licence and someone else takes over. 

the rain is a big issue on this game already ruined 2 of my races and I am only 5 races in, AI not effected at all lose 4-7 seconds a lap! ruins a race you worked really hard for when that happens

In reality, there should be a safety car deploy in those conditions where it is too dangerous to drive in even the wet tyres, so the field should be bunched up together behind the pace car until the weather and track improves enough to race safely again. I'm not talking about racing conditions that are for intermediate tyres, but for when the conditions are too bad for wet tyres and the spray in front of you is so bad you can't see the car ahead of you properly.

If codies implemented this, extreme wet weather racing would all be done behind the pace car until the track and weather improved, and no time would be lost to the AI.

In reality, there should be a safety car deploy in those conditions where it is too dangerous to drive in even the wet tyres, so the field should be bunched up together behind the pace car until the weather and track improves enough to race safely again. I'm not talking about racing conditions that are for intermediate tyres, but for when the conditions are too bad for wet tyres and the spray in front of you is so bad you can't see the car ahead of you properly.

If codies implemented this, extreme wet weather racing would all be done behind the pace car until the track and weather improved, and no time would be lost to the AI.

There is a way you can make that happend, on PC. Download debugging options mod, where you can change weather etc in the middle of the race. But also the thing I use it for, if there is to wet then you can bring out the safety car and even make it red flag..

FMassa93 said:

There is a way you can make that happend, on PC. Download debugging options mod, where you can change weather etc in the middle of the race. But also the thing I use it for, if there is to wet then you can bring out the safety car and even make it red flag..

Yes, I already have. Check out my post on racedepartment ;)

;) ;)  FMassa93 said:

Yes, I already have. Check out my post on racedepartment ;)

Ahh, yeah, you are the Safety Car dude, I didnt remember the name, but remember the SC avatar :P

Whilst imo driving behind the safety car is to boring for 20 odd laps in the rain as we have no control really I am gutted I dont know how to work a pc that well as some off the mods that are available for the games makes me want one so bad :(