F1 2018 Dedicated Setup Site

It was working perfectly yesterday. Then when I tried to check it out this morning, the website wouldn't load, and that seems to be the issue still.

Hopefully it's a quick fix.

Hey Guys, Sorry for the last few hours of downtime, we didn't expect this amount of support on our site. www.f1carsetup.com #f12018

A great site that is usually the place for me to get my F1 2011 setups... Seriously I'm not joking I was playing through F1 2011...

The Azerbaijan setup for a dry race is AMAZING!!!!

Car sticks to the track...and I'm with HAAS after my regulation changes took place and I reset them all.....love it

I cant begin to tell you how helpful this threat is for me....

I have a Wheel and Pedals so I enjoy the F1 games but I don't class myself as a serious Sim Racer so when it comes to setting the cars up for each track, I literally have no clue what to do.....so using these set-ups has honestly changed how much I am enjoying this game....it feels fantastic to know I am using a set-up that can match the AI going around the track. I run at 100% AI and before now I was getting smashed and had to lower the difficulty setting but now I can match and beat the cars around me

They do not work..........,.,...,,......

wow, I cant get anywhere near these times on Australia, even using the setups.  can't get below 1.25

TheDunkZ said:
wow, I cant get anywhere near these times on Australia, even using the setups.  can't get below 1.25
Practice, practice, practice! My current TT time is 1:21.690 at Australia with my own personal setup...I’d suggest starting with the base setup and keep doing laps until you can lap within .2 of a second per lap of your best time for a solid 5 laps in a row...then once you have a good feel for how the car handles you can start trying out setups from the web or better yet start making adjustments on item at a time...I.e start with downforce and play with the settings to get a feel for how adjusting the settings in different ways affects the overall feel of the car

Edit: Also what kind of controller are you using? I gained almost 1.5 seconds a lap switching from a Logitech wheel to a Fanatec setup...so believe it or not but the high end wheels do make a difference mostly due to the brake pedal and using a load cell as opposed to a potentiometer 
  • Like 1

Please help me, I’m playing 2018 and using 2010 redbull RB6 I can’t keep up with the Ai in the race yet I can post a 1:21 in Q and can not even get a 1:23 in the race can someone please give me a setup. Ai is at 69 

Posted (edited)

lowering your settings will help just dont jump back up in numbers too fast or this happens. I started at 55 I think and after a few seasons I am at 70. I'm prob going up after this season again

Edited by Sodacandan

On 1/24/2019 at 1:19 AM, Guest said:

Please help me, I’m playing 2018 and using 2010 redbull RB6 I can’t keep up with the Ai in the race yet I can post a 1:21 in Q and can not even get a 1:23 in the race can someone please give me a setup. Ai is at 69 

That's totally normal! In qualifying you carry a minimum level of fuel are very light and can go at least 2 seconds faster than in the race when your tank is full. By the time you have used up most of the fuel in the race your tires are worn out. So your times look completely normal.