Sign in to follow this  

GAS PC Max Settings

I'm considering buying this game. Do you think my PC can play on max settings at 60 fps on one screen?

Intel Haswell i5-4670K
16 GB RAM - [8 GB x 2] DDR3-1866 ADATA XPG V2 
MSI GTX 760 - 2 GB VRAM
Gigabyte GA-287X-OC Force Motherboard 

I'm considering buying this game. Do you think my PC can play on max settings at 60 fps on one screen?

Intel Haswell i5-4670K
MSI GTX 760 - 2 GB VRAM
Gigabyte GA-287X-OC Force Motherboard 
I would say yes comfortably as it uses the same graphics and such as the F1 series if you can run F1 2013/14  you can definitely run this

I would say yes comfortably as it uses the same graphics and such as the F1 series if you can run F1 2013/14  you can definitely run this
Thanks, I got a little concerned when I saw the steam game spec requirements, they were a little higher than F1 2014.

Thanks, I got a little concerned when I saw the steam game spec requirements, they were a little higher than F1 2014.
there only higher if you use the high ers texture pack but it can be disabled through steam so you don't have to use it. I do use it on mine but then I have a high spec machine

Intel Haswell i5-4670K
MSI GTX 760 - 2 GB VRAM
Gigabyte GA-287X-OC Force Motherboard sjsharp2010 said:sjsharp2010 said:
 I do use it on mine but then I have a high spec machine
By all means I consider he;s set up High End too :open_mouth: 

I have a 680 with 4 gb ram (card has 2) and it runs 60fps all of the time at 1080p as long as I turn car reflections down to high from ultra. For some reason that and advanced lighting are the two biggest taxes in the games visual settings besides AA and resolution. A 760 should be close to my 680 however I have a huge overclock on my gpu. I would say your fine. Worst care drop the car reflections to high. You will never notice. Try to leave advanced lighting on if you can. It looks nice at night but hardly seems to do anything but draw about 10% gpu power during day races for nothing.

Badi23 said:
Intel Haswell i5-4670K
MSI GTX 760 - 2 GB VRAM
Gigabyte GA-287X-OC Force Motherboard sjsharp2010 said:sjsharp2010 said:
 I do use it on mine but then I have a high spec machine
By all means I consider he;s set up High End too :open_mouth: 
I agree was just saying that the high res pack does take things up a notch so if he has problems running it with his system if he disables it he should be fine because the increase in specs are basically that.