Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 Update Patch

Hey people,

I am playing on Xbox One and the latest patch I have is 1.13. For some reason 1.9 is not appearing as an update on my console and I don't know why. any help would be appreciated.

Are you referring to F1 2017 on Xbox 1? The latest is at 1.13. I guess this is the last patch to the game. Next patch is F1 2018.

Don’t suppose there’s any patch notes anywhere from since the game was sent off to the manufactures?
Curious to see if there’s been a “day one” update and what’s been tweaked/fixed :)

Don’t suppose there’s any patch notes anywhere from since the game was sent off to the manufactures?
Curious to see if there’s been a “day one” update and what’s been tweaked/fixed :)
YEs, I would love to see this too.

Pretty sure with other Codemasters games and on previous F1 games they tend to add a new announcement thread along the lines of “patch 1.01 now out on all platforms” listing the changes. Haven’t seen anything like this yet so far for F1 2018 but then I guess technically it’s still early and the official release date isn’t until tomorrow :)

I realised the patch order ended up being 1.9, 1.1, 1.11 etc. They should've labelled it 1.09. It would've made a lot more sense  :|

Pretty sure with other Codemasters games and on previous F1 games they tend to add a new announcement thread along the lines of “patch 1.01 now out on all platforms” listing the changes. Haven’t seen anything like this yet so far for F1 2018 but then I guess technically it’s still early and the official release date isn’t until tomorrow :)
This is a message from @Faya from the other thread:

"Hi all,

Were the penalties for speeding under the VSC? If so, that should be fixed in the v1.4  patch, which should be live tomorrow on PS4 and PC and I'll confirm when the Xbox patch is due, but I believe it's next week. "

Looks like there will be day one patch.

Next week for a day one patch for Xbox?

So the whole thing starts again exactly as before, despite all that was said. 

Makes the decision to leave it a while more bareable. 

AdamJDore said:
I realised the patch order ended up being 1.9, 1.1, 1.11 etc. They should've labelled it 1.09. It would've made a lot more sense  :|
Wrong again. Versioning isn't decimal, it's sequential. It's 1.9, 1.10, 1.11 etc.

Think I'll wait 6 months before buying the game then book a weeks holiday while all the patch updates load up..ha ha !

Think I'll wait 6 months before buying the game then book a weeks holiday while all the patch updates load up..ha ha !
or better still, give it a total miss.