Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headline Content DLC [Xbox One]

Headline content DLC not working on Xbox One.
The code worked and the DLC installed but when I select the 2009 Brawn in Time Trial, I get the Car Unavailable header.

I have tried uninstalling the DLC restarting the Xbox, installing, restarting Xbox. But still not working.

Yeah I’m having exactly the same issue. Spoke to codemasters they reckon wait until tomorrow (although friends have it and there’s works), I’ve uninstalled 3 times including the game. The DLC clearly shows it’s installed too

Hi both,

For the Xbox version the DLC should be available after midnight. If it doesn't work straight off, please try restarting you game. If it doesn't work after that, give me a yell and I'll go and get it investigated. 

it has gone midnight it has done the same store is claiming the dlc is not out until 1/10/2018 is this true if it is then that's a rip off please fix I made a late pre order call and part of the reason was the inclusion of the brawn gp car so please fix this is for xbox one

I bought the headline edition for Xbox followed the instructions on the code card. After entering the code several times the store says token not supported. Microsoft support said to come here and wait for help. 

My DLC code is also not registering in the xbox store. It just says to check the instructions that came with the code. Every time I try to register the code I am doing it correctly.

Sooo I got off the phone with Microsoft and they said the dlc is not ready until 1/10/2018. So are they holding it back for us Xbox folk. If so why Codemasters? Why penalise Xbox gamers I’m taking it back for a refund and I’ll get it second hand for half price next year. 

Sooo I got off the phone with Microsoft and they said the dlc is not ready until 1/10/2018. So are they holding it back for us Xbox folk. If so why Codemasters? Why penalise Xbox gamers I’m taking it back for a refund and I’ll get it second hand for half price next year. 
They sell a game with the content! they advertise with the content on the cover.
This delay is against the law!

Same here. Tried to reedeem it on Xbox store and on PC too, got the same message:
"Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page."

Fix it CM!

Hello all, 
I'm a Codemasters employee helping cover the community forums over the launch period. Thank you for your feedback on this issue. I understand that it is frustrating when things don't work like they ought to, we will hopefully get this resolved as soon as we can. 
We are aware that there is an issue and are looking into it urgently. 
Thank you for your patience.

Hello all, 
I'm a Codemasters employee helping cover the community forums over the launch period. Thank you for your feedback on this issue. I understand that it is frustrating when things don't work like they ought to, we will hopefully get this resolved as soon as we can. 
Good luck, you're gonna need it.

I hope this is not another copy/paste shit and CM are actually working on it. This needs to be solved soon.

Can't redeem the 25 code that came with the headline edition.
Comes up with the following error:
"Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page."
I've also tried to redeem it online and get the same error!

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/344840/#Comment_344840

Faya said:
For the Xbox version the DLC should be available after midnight. If it doesn't work straight off, please try restarting you game. If it doesn't work after that, give me a yell and I'll go and get it investigated.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/345149/#Comment_345149

Hello all, 

Operator1 said:

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/344840/#Comment_344840

Faya said:

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/comment/345149/#Comment_345149

Hello all, 

After midnight of which day? Because that post was made yesterday (the 23rd) and today is the 24th. so it's been "past midnight".

Another one with the issue. Got the game today from game uk, pre-ordered the day it was made available, and can't redeem the code.
I mean, when are you going to get your act together? Same crap happened with Dirt Rally and the bonus stuff that didn't work at release either.

Just got my pre-order up here the UK, code not being accepted by either browser or console. Literally the only reason I preordered was for the Brawn & Williams. Glad to know I’m not the only one with this issue 

I also pre-ordered this but got the message that the code may need to be redeemed elsewhere when I tried to use it. Hoping this gets fixed ASAP.  :/