Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headline Content DLC [Xbox One]

Any Updates for us here? When can we expect a fix? I hope for a soon solution! 

OK, so I’ve got mine working. Redeem the code online at Xbox.com, then head to the Xbox and manually install the update from the “Manage Game Add-Ons”. After a few minutes it popped up and said installed. I then reset the game and..... I’m driving the Brawn!

Ok but i cant redeem the code again. I try the manual install thing again in the evening.

It does not work again, i have no idea what to do next. I redeemed the code already, so i cant redeem the code again. Everything is installed and it simply doesnt work.

Hello All,

There were two issues here:

1.Some users were entering codes for the DLC, but the codes were not being recognised. This issue should now be fixed.

2. Some users had previously entered codes to unlock the content, but the content wasn't appearing in game. The steps to remedy this are:
  • Ensure that you have applied the latest patch.
  • Launch the game and check the game version (current version is v1.03 and should appear in the bottom-left of the screen before you reach the main menu)
  • Proceed to the main menu and check to see if the game attempts to install and activate the DLC content (a message should pop up about attempting to install content)
  • Exit the game fully
  • Do a hard reboot of the Xbox (power off completely)
  • Power up the console 
  • Relaunch F1 2018
We are aware that the above steps are still not working for some customers. We are currently working with Microsoft to resolve this remaining issue.

Nope does not work for me unfortunately. Im in Vacation for the next week anyway, so i hope CM has fixed it when im coming home :)

After entering my code it says:
Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

Ive tried on the Xbox console, store, redeem code, as instructed on the leaflet in the box. 
Ive tried on the Xbox app for iPhone. 
And, I’ve tried the online store via a webpage. 

What’s going on here Codemasters? Ive paid for this content!

Xbox direct sent me this when I contacted them about my issue: "I can see that your code for F1® 2018 ‘HEADLINE CONTENT DLC PACK the release date is on 10/1/2018"

Why codies?

After entering my code it says:
Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

Ive tried on the Xbox console, store, redeem code, as instructed on the leaflet in the box. 
Ive tried on the Xbox app for iPhone. 
And, I’ve tried the online store via a webpage. 

What’s going on here Codemasters? Ive paid for this content!
Same problem here, how can I get this code to work?

I finally got it to work.
I did a Hard reset on the console and restarted the game. 
Then went to redeem a code and it worked the 1st time. 

It still doesn’t work for me, can someone from codies tell us what’s going on????

This fix doesn't work for me, I've even tried reinstalling the actual game. I love the game this year just this one problem is killing me  :'(

Hoo said:
Hello All,

There were two issues here:

1.Some users were entering codes for the DLC, but the codes were not being recognised. This issue should now be fixed.

2. Some users had previously entered codes to unlock the content, but the content wasn't appearing in game. The steps to remedy this are:
  • Ensure that you have applied the latest patch.
  • Launch the game and check the game version (current version is v1.03 and should appear in the bottom-left of the screen before you reach the main menu)
  • Proceed to the main menu and check to see if the game attempts to install and activate the DLC content (a message should pop up about attempting to install content)
  • Exit the game fully
  • Do a hard reboot of the Xbox (power off completely, e.g. remove the power cable for a couple of minutes)
  • Power up the console 
  • Relaunch F1 2018
We are aware that the above steps are still not working for some customers. We are currently working with Microsoft to resolve this remaining issue.

If anyone is still having issues redeeming their Headline Edition DLC on Xbox, please do the following:
  • Take a photo or scan of your DLC redeem code
  • Send this photo to custservices@codemasters.com, along with the date / time that you tried to redeem the code
Our customer services team will then be able to help resolve the issue for you.