Sign in to follow this  

The Best Racing Game of 2013. Vote in.

I was tied between GRID 2 and Need For Speed: Rivals but in the end I will have to go with GRID 2. Both of these games are fun though.

Well as onetwothree said, if should be Mario Kart 8 but as there's no poll option I went for Gran Turismo 6.

I was tied between GRID 2 and Need For Speed: Rivals but in the end I will have to go with GRID 2. Both of these games are fun though.
NFS rivals - Yeah thats massively fun,  with its MAX 6 players online.  Brilliant sequel to NFS Hot pursuit.....NOT.  :smile: 

Rivals is the worst NFS game ive played.  Possibly the worst game Ive ever played. 

Out of the games i've played I had to vote for GT6. 
And anyone who votes for NRS rivals needs to be slapped.  

Why is it 2013 and not 2014. :stuck_out_tongue: 
@JensonBottom‌
Because not all the 2014 titles are released yet. As soon as that happens I will start that poll.

Platy said:
Easily Assetto Corsa, its not even close.
It’s nearly the end of 2014 and neither has it even been released, so not entirely sure what it’s doing in a 2013 poll...

Platy said:
It’s nearly the end of 2014 and neither has it even been released, so not entirely sure what it’s doing in a 2013 poll...
It's been out on Early Access for close to a year now bud.

Platy said:
Your Right. My bad sorry. I will have to make a new one. Thanks for that catch.

Platy said:
It's been out on Early Access for close to a year now bud.
What he is saying is, it has not been released yet so it can't count. Here is the fixed poll http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/4516/2013-best-racing-game-vote-in-fixed?new=1

Platy said:
Then what have I been playing for this year? Damn, my life is a lie. Unless you don't think Early Access games count? But it's been out since November last year - http://store.steampowered.com/app/244210/

You might be mistaking it with Project CARS?